Customers Also Bought
- Digital technology, automatic timing, 15 mode speed adjustment, 8 mode infrared wireless remote control, automatic calculation of calories, magnetic waveguide
- Eliminate fatigue, make body and mind quickly to relax
- Improve the symptom such as insomnia, neurasthenia
- Alleviate discomfort, alleviate pain
- Accelerate blood circulation, increase the amount of cell, improve anemia, good auxiliary function
- Activate cell vitality and immunity, increased brain promote self-regulation
- Promote metabolism, improve indigestion
- Promote human body coordination and secretion eduction in skin, improve skin elasticity, garbage to hairdressing effect
- Nothing feels as good as a Shiatsu Foot Massager after a long and stressful day
- Foot Spa Massager gently caresses your feet and improves your blood circulation after a long day
- Enjoy the luxury and soothing benefits of a professional-quality Best Foot Massager right in your own home
- You will have a profound experience of reflexology massage and feel emotionally released with this Foot Spa Massager
- Rated Power: 45W
- Power Source: 220V 50Hz
- Rated Time: 30minutes
- Applicable Location: Back, waist and abdomen, hands, feet and legs
- Promote human body coordination and secretion eduction in skin, improve skin elasticity, garbage to hairdressing effect with this Foot Spa Massager
- Give your feet a much needed break with the Foot Spa Massager, feel refreshed with a relaxing Shiatsu foot massage
How Shiatsu Massage Works?
- Shiatsu massage is a Japanese form of massage that incorporates the Chinese meridian system of healing. The technique involves using the fingertips, thumbs and palms to apply pressure to various points in the body. Shiatsu massage, also referred to as deep-tissue massage, is meant to release and align the "chi," or energy, that is locked in the body. Shiatsu practitioners typically partner with acupuncturists and Chinese herbalists to restore the body's proper chi and find balance to prevent sickness. Poor blood circulation, stress, high blood pressure or tense muscles can block the chi
- Shiatsu massage therapists concentrate on the 12 meridien points identified by the yin and yang of the human body organs. The points that receive attention in a Shiatsu session include the kidneys, heart, lungs, spleen, liver and bladder. The stomach, intestines and pericardium receive a workout, while the body temperature is monitored during the session. The therapist taps, squeezes, rubs and applies pressure with the fingertips and palms over these organs to stimulate circulation and balance the chi. When the patient is flat on a floor mat, a shiatsu therapist may use feet, elbows and knees to apply extra pressure on the meridien points
- Shiatsu practitioners say that the therapy works on physical, emotional and spiritual levels to provide holistic healing. Patients often cry or laugh during a shiatsu treatment as feelings and thoughts are released. While shiatsu is supposed to work on the whole person and promote health on every level, the practice is especially beneficial for sufferers of respiratory or digestive conditions, leg cramps and migraine headaches. Also, the techniques are used to restore the body's natural immune system, making it easier to combat infections and diseases. Shiatsu massage can help to relieve symptoms of menopause by applying pressure to the small intestines that work in conjunction with the ovaries
How to Do Foot Massage on Your Own Feet?
A foot massage after a long day of work would be like heaven, you think. What? Nobody's willing and ready to massage your poor, deserving, tired, achy feet? Then do it yourself. Find directions below
- Gather your materials. Put everything next to a comfortable seat, where you can reach it all. Take off your shoes. Get your washcloth wet with hot water. Wring out the cloth. Put a little soap on it. Then, sit in the comfortable chair
- Wash your feet with the warm washcloth and soap. As you do so, enjoy the warmth and rub your feet as you go. You are being your own heated foot massager. When finished, rinse with the second warm washcloth. Dry gently and thoroughly with one of your towels
- Put the golf ball on the floor, under the ball of one of your feet. Move your foot over the golf ball, rolling it up and back for half a minute.
- Then, roll the ball around in circles under your foot for another 30 seconds. Adjust the pressure and direction of the golf ball for areas of your feet that feel particularly achy. Repeat on the other foot
- Apply foot lotion to your feet. Put lotion on both hands, and rub them together a bit. Then, grab your foot, with your thumbs grasping the sole. Firmly massage the sole of your foot with your thumbs as you rub on the foot lotion. Grab each toe, and rub the pad of each. Last, run your hands up and down your foot, with your fingers rubbing the top of the foot. Repeat for the other side
- Wrap your feet in the second towel. Close your eyes, relax, and smile as you let the foot lotion soak in for a few minutes. Then slide on your comfortable slippers. There. Doesn't that feel better?
Scroll down for tips and warnings about doing your own foot massage
How to Compare Foot Massagers:
- Determine how much you want to spend. Foot massagers range in price from $20 to $200. Setting a general spending target will help you find the best product while staying within your budget.
- Determine which type of foot massager you would prefer. You can select a water massager, which massages your feet in warm water, or opt for a heat-only massager that doesn't require you to get wet.
- Give special consideration to the most popular brands and models. Popular retailers list Dr. Scholl's Toe-Touch Foot Spa with Bubbles and Massage and HoMedics Foot Pleaser Foot Massager as consistent top sellers. Review the features of these products to identify if they're right for you.
- Heed the opinions of consumers and their advocates. Reviews can be extremely helpful to you in making a final decision. You can learn valuable information about the product without having to buy it first. (See the reviews in Resources.)
- Make a final decision. Once you have compared foot massagers side by side, you can make a final decision. Choose the product with the best reviews and price based on your needs.
- 1 x Shiatsu Foot Spa Massager
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 61.54||USD$ 59.09||USD$ 56.64||USD$ 53.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.