Customers Also Bought
- This Folding Car Key can help you to solve the problem
- This product can make you fold up the keys for easy carrying and fashion
- You just replace the chip, can be used for other models, the material is durable
- The main problem with the folding coins and keys, was their construction
- Intelligent design makes you more convenient to use
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Ford Mondeo/ Fiesta
- Compatible with: Ford Mondeo/ Fiesta
About Remote Keyless Car Entry:
- The earliest remote keyless transmitters were tiny radio control boxes that used a simple signal. The problem with this early predecessor was that they all shared a universal signal. This meant that the earlier remote controls, primarily used for garage doors, left private property vulnerable to nearby signals from other remote control devices. The dip switch came along in the 1970's, but only had a limited level of security; roughly two hundred and fifty combinations. The concept behind the dip switch was synchronizing the control box in a garage with the remote control. This was done by wiring eight switches on the remote circuit board and eight switches on the control box to be identical. General Motors was the first car company to feature a remote keyless ignition system in their product line
- The remote control functions to lock and unlock car doors, open a car trunk, roll down the windows, and arm or disarm a car alarm. The interface that controls these functions is displayed on the face of the remote control or key handle. Some keyless entry units have special functions that operate by using a combination of the controls on the face of the remote, such as holding down the unlock button for a couple of seconds to roll down the windows. A common feature is the kill switch or panic button. The function of this button is to stop an accidental sounding of the car alarm. Usually, the car ignition will not start right after disarming the alarm
- The keyless entry system is implemented into the key, or is attached to the keychain as a separate remote control. A remote entry device works by sending signals from the remote control, in the form of radio frequency, to the receiving system in the car. These signals are received in small pulses by the car system, and then interpreted to perform a task like unlocking a door, rolling down a window, popping the truck, or securing the locks on all doors. Some systems for keyless car entry are encrypted. Encryption prevents burglars from hacking your car system. This is an important function for remote keyless entry, especially for systems that allow for remote ignition to start a vehicle's engine running. All remote keyless car entry devices function as miniature radio transmitters. When you press a button, the transmitter switches on and transmits a radio code to your car
- 1 x Folding Car Key Case for Ford Mondeo/ Fiesta
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.47||USD$ 11.40||USD$ 11.33||USD$ 11.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
from (La Plata, Argentina)
Bought this item on05-15-2012
- Pros: The key is very good. Works perfectly fine. My customers love it.
- Cons: The logo could be better; looks a little cheap. The plastic is not the same as the original but it's a very good copy.
- Other Thoughts: It's great you can adapt your key on this case or made a copy on the blade.
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post