Qian jiao™ PU Flash Pointed Toe Women Latin Shoes
Disclaimer: We do precise measurements for your products. Please refer to the chart below. Since products vary by styles, please take practicality as standard.
Size Reference Table:
|US Sizes||Euro/China Sizes||International Size||UK Sizes||mm||inch|
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Heel Height: 10cm
- Material: PU
- Wearing this pair of Latin Shoes will make you enjoy your dance perfectly
- Popular color of this Latin Shoes would be very hot
- Because of the fine workmanship, the latin dance shoes are design for a long time wearing
- This pair of PU Shoes can match well with your clothes
- 1111 makes you be different from other dancers
Size in Detail:
Sizes Foot Length US Sizes Euro/China Sizes International Size UK Sizes mm inch 5 35 225 4 221-225 8.7-8.8 5.5 36 230 4.5 225-230 8.8-9.0 6 37 235 5 230-235 9.0-9.2 6.5 38 240 5.5 235-240 9.2-9.4 7 39 245 6 240-245 9.4-9.6 7.5 40 250 6.5 245-250 9.6-9.8 8 41 255 7 250-255 9.9-10.0 8.5 42 260 7.5 255-260 10.0-10.2 9 43 265 8 260-265 10.2-10.4 9.5 44 270 8.5 265-270 10.4-10.6 10 45 275 9 270-275 10.6-10.8 10.5 46 280 9.5 275-280 10.8-11.0
- There may be certain error of these dimensions
- Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36
- Please note that measurements may vary by size
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
How to Choose Latin Dance Shoes:
- Choosing the right Latin dance shoe can affect your experience in learning, practicing, or perfecting your Latin dancing. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, a supportive and comfortable dance shoe is important to prevent injury or discomfort. The right dance shoes are especially necessary for Latin dance because of the continuous rapid movement of the feet
- Feel the weight of different types of shoes before you try them on. A good Latin dance shoe should be lightweight
- Try on different styles of shoes that you find attractive. Make sure you are wearing the socks or stockings that you will be practicing and performing in. Pull out the shoes that are the most comfortable and work with these. Comfort is the No. 1 thing you want to look for in a shoe. The shoe should be large enough to allow your foot a small amount of wiggle room
- Decide between leather and synthetic. Good quality leathers stretch and mold to your feet but may not breathe very well, whereas synthetic shoes allow the foot to breathe
- Choose shoes with wider straps. Thin straps are likely to over-stretch and do not provide as much support
- Decide whether you want closed or open-toed shoes. Open-toed shoes are better with no socks or stockings and allow more breathing room, but toes can slide forward in them and become uncomfortable. Closed-toed shoes are good for the winter or in dances where feet might get stepped on. The same goes for open or closed heels
- Choose your type of heel for female shoes. In Latin shoes, the heel needs to be thin. Choose a heel you are comfortable in and like how it looks. The average size of a Latin shoe heel is 2 to 2 1/2 inches
- 1 x Pair of Latin Dance Shoes
How to Clean PU Faux Leather:
Whether for shoes, handbags, furniture or anything else, PU faux (imitation) leather is an excellent choice. Not only is it much cheaper than real leather, it is easier to take care of. PU Faux leather requires no conditioning and only needs to be cleaned occasionally
•l Put a good squirt of soap in the bucket. Fill the bucket halfway with warm water. Mix until there are lots of bubbles
•l Wet a rag in the soapy water and wring most of the water out. Your rag should be wet but not dripping. Rub a small portion of the PU faux leather clean. Re-wet the rag when needed
•l Use a clean rag to dry off the portion already washed. Watch for drips. If water runs down into seams and doesn't get wiped up, it could damage the PU faux leather
•l Continue to do this with the rest of the PU. Do not wet a larger area than you can wipe off before it dries
•l Use PU polish with a dry rag after cleaning
Spec Category Latin Material Leatherette/PU Heel Type High heel Season Spring/Autumn
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews