Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:my order still under Order approved - 1 weeks passed

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:14 / Views: 991)
  • Mohd
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    my order still under Order approved - 1 weeks passed
    Posted: 10/02/2012 10:41 EST
    hai, for your information, I have made a purchase on the date 26/09/2012. until now, there was no feedback given by you. if any day of the feast, I ask that you be able to provide feedback first. be in include, date attached to Preparing time is 2 or 3 working days. I should have the date of purchase above date. please help and I need immediate feedback. because the items that I want to give my sister's birthday gift on Monday next week
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 10/12/2012 01:08 EST

Quote Content

hai, for your information, I have made a purchase on the date 26/09/2012. until now, there was no feedback given by you. if any day of the feast, I ask that you be able to provide feedback first. be in include, date attached to Preparing time is 2 or 3 working days. I should have the date of purchase above date. please help and I need immediate feedback. because the items that I want to give my sister's birthday gift on Monday next week

Sorry for the delay sue to National Day, Mohd.
    Your S5284137-DD is still under processing but we have informed the related department to arrange shipping for you as soon as they can right after you contacted us the other day.
    We will keep you updated. Your patience is highly appreciated.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 10/12/2012 01:05 EST

Quote Content

I have requested full refund... will post what happens...

Hi Scott, we have issued you a full refund for order 11568C48-DD as you asked to cancel it.
    You may check your PayPal account for it.
    Expect your future purchase.
  • Scott
    Posted: 10/10/2012 01:08 EST

Quote Content

Well done dino direct... refunded in full... thank you I will keep you in mind for future business.
  • Mohd
    Posted: 10/09/2012 03:15 EST
    i need update from dinodirect about my items. 2 weeks ago my item no respond.
  • Scott
    Posted: 10/06/2012 01:58 EST

Quote Content

[Q]I have requested full refund... will post what happens...

where?[/Q]

I opened a case in my account area... Gave them until middle of next week for full refund or paypal dispute.

I have already bought a tablet from other place due to such a long delay with dino direct. I deal with other chinese sites and they advertised on there main page about the holidays!
  • Louis
    Posted: 10/05/2012 16:09 EST
    My order placed for Ainol Novo 7 Flame on 22nd Sep but still "Order Approved. I can't wait any longer so I cancelled it and wait for refund.
  • Mohd
    Posted: 10/05/2012 11:33 EST

Quote Content

where?
  • Maxell
    Posted: 10/05/2012 00:00 EST
    Mine was just shipped. My order was approved Sept 23rd, and it just got shipped a few hours ago. Took 12 days to finally pack and ship. And now I've still got "5-10" days EMS shipping. Hope yours is better than mine.
  • Scott
    Posted: 10/04/2012 20:19 EST
  • Scott
    Posted: 10/03/2012 21:40 EST
    Same here except my tablet order was 19/9/2012 2 days after I ordered product description changed to pre-order...

I wanted tablet for a holiday to entertain my child on the aircraft (present for her).
    No reply to changing to different tablet for last 3 days... Was ok until 30sept then comunicaton stopped.

Seriously thinking paypal dispute as I don't think tablet will get her before we go on international holiday for 3wks then we can't accept delivery!!

Oh and no notification that tablet was not in stock after they changed it to pre-order!

Order 11568C48-DD and I paid for EMS delivery.

Not impressed at all, they should have mentioned on home page about holiday in china... not very honest.
  • Mohd
    Posted: 10/03/2012 06:46 EST

Quote Content

[Q]hai, for your information, I have made a purchase on the date 26/09/2012. until now, there was no feedback given by you. if any day of the feast, I ask that you be able to provide feedback first. be in include, date attached to Preparing time is 2 or 3 working days. I should have the date of purchase above date. please help and I need immediate feedback. because the items that I want to give my sister's birthday gift on Monday next week

Hey, similar problem with me... Right now, China is celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival and their National day and this has delayed orders. Probably you can contact them via Live Chat and ask for an urgent order dispatch.[/Q]

I was already in contact via Live Chat with about this matter. they let you know that my items will be processed next week
  • Mohd
    Posted: 10/03/2012 00:57 EST
    they should be general on the main page on the festival day.
  • Mahima
    Posted: 10/02/2012 23:24 EST

Quote Content

Hey, similar problem with me... Right now, China is celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival and their National day and this has delayed orders. Probably you can contact them via Live Chat and ask for an urgent order dispatch.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later