Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Package Returning Premium - Real using

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 706)
  • Sergey
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Package Returning Premium - Real using
    Posted: 09/19/2012 16:08 EST
    There are some DinoDirect Featured Services when we make an order:

Can you clear information how it is work and is it real can be used?
    What is the time frame of returning?
    How you cover shipping fee, what documents do you need in this case?
    It is important information for users, because there is a real additional insurance.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Package Returning Premium - Real using
    Posted: 09/19/2012 22:27 EST
    Package Returning Premium is our featured service and it is real.
    1. Can you clear information how it is work and is it real can be used?
    A: When you make order, you may pay extra $0.99 so that returning shipping fee will be repaid if return was caused by us.

2. What is the time frame of returning?
    A: Better to contact us as early as you decided to return so that the process will be more smooth. But if the item remains unused and as new as it arrived, you may also return it within three months after you get it. But, please be sure item never been used and needs to be the same as it arrived so that we may arrange replacement or refund.

3. How you cover shipping fee, what documents do you need in this case?
    A: If return was caused by us and we promised to cover the returning shipping fee, you may choose to have equivalent giftcard as compensation, or choose an item with similar/same price of the returning shipping fee, or, refund also can be arranged.

The document we need: returning shipping receipt (shipping fee, shipping date and all other related information must be clearly showed)
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later