Customers Also Bought
- For the office fountain pen to teach the user how to enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle
- Iridium nib fountain pen stands for quality of life everlasting elegance
- Advanced liquid ink system and unique nib guarantee smooth writing
- The fountain pen to be functional, as well as aesthetically pleasing
- Office students business school fountain pen is made of high quality material
- Writing pen is a very pragmatic writing tool for all fields of people that you must have
- The design of this writing pen is compact and is easy to take it with you
- Writing Thickness: 0.5mm
- Color: Black & Golden
- This is a very pragmatic writing tool for all fields of people that you must have
- The fountain pen is made from durable material and easily cleaned
- The pen nib of this writing pen is made of stainless steel
- This writing pen is to be functional, as well as aesthetically pleasing
- For the fountain pen to teach the user how to enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle
How to Clean a Fountain Pen:
The pleasure you take in writing with a fountain pen can diminish considerably if you don't maintain the pen in good working order. Unlike ballpoint and rollerball pens, fountain pens require simple, regular cleaning to perform optimally. Well- maintained fountain pens can last for decades without needing replacement parts. The methods for cleaning these pens also depend on the materials used to manufacture them, such as sterling silver, gold, nickel, stainless steel or iridium. Plan to clean your fountain pen before every third refill
Cleaning the Nib:
- Unscrew the pen block from the pen body and remove the ink reservoir or cartridge
- Fill an ear syringe or a clean ink syringe with cold water, and with the syringe attached where the ink reservoir normally sits, hold the pen block nib over the empty plastic cup and squeeze the water from the syringe into the nib. As the water passes through the nib, the leftover ink will drip into the cup
- Refill the syringe and repeat until the water emerges clear from the nib. When the water is clear, remove the syringe. If the nib requires extra cleaning or is clogged, fill the syringe with household ammonia and squeeze it through the nib to loosen solidified ink
- Wrap a paper towel around the nib and shake the pen several times to force any remaining water from the nib
- Keep the nib wrapped in the paper towel overnight so that any remaining water has time to dry
- Insert the ink reservoir or a new cartridge into the pen, reconnect the barrel and re-cap the pen
Cleaning the Pen Body:
- Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe down the body of the pen if it is made of celluloid, lacquer or a hard-metal finish (for example, stainless steel, chrome, platinum or rhodium)
- Wipe down a resin pen body with a soft, clean cloth and at the same time check the pen for chips or cracks. This material is generally less durable and more susceptible to damage from dropping or scratching
- Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe down sterling and plated-silver pens. If the pen is tarnished, coat cotton ear swabs with liquid silver polish and apply the swabs to the silver
- Wipe the tarnish and any remaining silver polish away with the soft cloth
How to Write With a Fountain Pen:
In 1884 the fountain pen was invented by Lewis Waterman. It was designed after the feather quill pen. Waterman found a way to use the concept of the feather quill without having to constantly "re-ink" the pen. Here are some tips on how to write with a fountain pen
- Assume the position. The proper way to hold a fountain pen is to form a triangle with your index finger, middle finger and your thumb. Place the fountain pen in that grip
- Make sure the pen is in the proper position. The nib, which is the tip of the pen should be pointed in the upright position. The feed, which is the base of the nib should be down. Holding the pen "upside down" so that the tip is in the air, will naturally place the pen in the correct position
- Place the cap on the pen. Believe it or not, the balance of the fountain pen is partially dependant on placement of the cap on the back of the pen while you write. The clip of the pen should align with the nib and face out from your grip of the pen
- Write with your fountain pen! You are now ready to place pen to paper. Write until the ink begins to become thin. If it becomes thick, tip the nib up, wait a moment, and then replace it on the paper. If it becomes thin and dry, you might be ready for a new ink cartridge
- 1 x Fountain Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.05||USD$ 5.91||USD$ 5.78||USD$ 5.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.