- The iridium nib fountain pen has advanced liquid ink system
- Unique iridium nib of the writing fountain pen guarantees smooth writing
- Black and gold colors make writing fountain pen fashion and elegant
- This nib of the best fountain pen is made of high quality iridium material, durable and not easy to be damaged
- Rolled into one classic and fashion, the Chinese calligraphy of word surface is pop culture's symbol
- This writing fountain pen with the clip design is convenient and easy to carry and use
- Eight fine horses pattern writing fountain pen will be your perfect gift choice
- Nib Material: Iridium
- Color: Black & Gold
- Nib Width: 0.5mm
- Fine workmanship iridium nib ink fountain pen rolled into one classic and fashion
- Writing fountain pen comes with eight fine horses pattern is classical and cool
- The gold color clip on the cap, easy to use and carry anywhere you want
- Chinese calligraphy of word surface adds more noble style to the writing fountain pen
- 0.5mm iridium nib can guarantee smooth writing, and is durable for your long time writing
- A classical fountain pen can show your ability to your boss and your success to others colleague
How to Choose a Fountain Pen:
Fountain pen! The preferred writing instrument of poets, dandies, and other assorted weirdos, fountain pens can last a lifetime and, with a tiny bit of practice, are way more fun to write with than the ubiquitous ball points. Whether you're a student, an aspiring novelist, or a rising executive, a good fountain pen can be your best friend in the anomic wasteland of postmodern life, and this article will tell you everything you need to know about choosing one
- Decide what you're going to use your pen for. Is it for taking notes in class or at meetings? For writing in your dream journal (hint: do not tell your Freudian therapist anything about your love of pens)? Is it mainly a fashion accessory? All of these considerations will effect your eventual choice of pens, and will also impact how much you want to spend. You can get a very nice fountain pen for around $20, believe it or not, but if you want something fancy you can literally spend as much as you wish
- Check out some pens online, or at a fine writing instrument store (the chain store Paradise Pen, or the Fountain Pen Hospital in Manhattan are both good options). This may help you narrow down your search; maybe you'll like the looks of pens from a particular brand
- It's time to start thinking about fill mechanisms. These are the fountain pen nerd's ultimate dream, but you don't need to know all that much about them to buy your first pen. Basically, the fill mechanisms are the way you get ink into your pen
- Most modern fountain pens are "cartridge/converter" fill, which means that you can fill it with small, disposable cartridges of ink (which are now available in an amazing array of colors), OR you can use bottled ink and a converter, which is a small plastic device that fits inside your pen and lets you draw liquid ink through the nib into a small internal reservoir. Liquid ink is usually cheaper than cartridges, and you have a (slightly) wider selection of colors; it also may feel more "authentic" to refill your pen by hand instead of snapping in cartridges
- If you want to buy a relatively fancy pen (or a vintage pen), you may end up with a fancy fill mechanism: piston fill is probably the most common, but there is also lever fill, button fill, eyedropper fill, and even the elusive and mysterious "snorkel." None of these mechanisms are exactly brain surgery, but they are more complicated and delicate than the common converter, and most of them cannot be replaced easily if you break them. My recommendation for a first pen would be to go with a converter, which will also give you the option of using cartridges if you wish
- Now it's time to talk about nibs. Most pens will come in Fine, Medium and Broad (F, M, and B). If you have messy handwriting, you will probably want to go with Fine, since the bolder nibs may make you writing illegible. Some pens may be available in extra fine, and some have "music nibs" which are extremely broad nibs which can be used for writing sheet music. Each pen brand is different, so some Fine nibs may be finer or broader than others
- You'll also have to choose the material: most nibs are either steel or gold (and the pen you like may not offer a choice). This is mostly a cosmetic concern, although gold nibs may be slightly softer and smoother. Gold also resists corrosion better than steel. Steel nibs are generally less expensive, and high quality steel nibs perform just as well as gold
- Go to a pen store! Ask to write with the kind of pen you've picked out on the internet (if they won't let you try the pen, go somewhere else). You can ask the clerk to dip the pen in ink for you (and you might want to, since it's considered bad form to jam the nib into the bottom of the inkwell). Write a few lines - old penmen suggest that you write the word "Egypt" since it moves the nib in every possible direction. Remember that with a fountain pen you don't want to press very hard at all - the pen should glide on a cushion of ink over the paper (feel free to ask for advice on this - people who work at pen stores won't get offended)
- Go ahead and buy the pen! Probably it's a good idea to spend less than, say, $100 on your first pen in case you don't like it (or if you lose it). Remember to buy some extra ink or cartridges, and enjoy
- 1 x Fountain Pen
Spec Condition New Type Fountain Pen Color Black & Gold Design Style Cylinder Material Iridium(Nib) Dimension 0.5mm(Nib Width) Features Features Advanced liquid ink system and unique nib guarantee smooth writing
Elegant appearance makes this iridium nib fountain pen fashion and noble
Unique handle is comfortable and eas
Packaging Package Included 1 x Fountain Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.02||USD$ 11.35||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 9.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on08-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I finally got the Iridium Nib Fountain Pen and I am very happy with the way it writes and the elegant presence. So, I just got this thing in the mail, and ran it through it's paces. It has a nice weight to it, and writes splendidly with very little force.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have recently purchased the pen as a Christmas gift. The pen has not been used extensively yet, so likely my judgment might be premature. The best fountain pen is not light, I mean it has its own weight. It presents nice. Writing is smooth, the ink goes through it instantaneously. So far so good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: This pen was so great that I ordered it again. Excellent price and Excellent pen. Came on time and has given me no problems in the several weeks that I've owned it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: The iridium nib fountain pen was exactly as advertised, and the price and speed of delivery couldn't have been more efficient. I would recommend the company and will probably use them again. Once the ink got flowing in this pen, it has been great. I'll be refilling it soon. I hope that it continues to work the way it has thus far.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: I got this iridium nib fountain pen as the second writing fountain pen. It's made for smaller hands, my hands are small, so it's perfect for me. Nice weight, on heavier side. Glide threw the paper easy and even. Start instantly. I love it!
Was this review helpful?