Customers Also Bought
- This Stainless Steel Nib fountain pen is made of high quality material
- Often rolled into one classic and classic
- Special design makes Fountain Pen elegant and fashion
- For the Stainless Steel Nib fountain pen to teach the user how to enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle
- Advanced liquid ink system and unique nib guarantee smooth writing
- Stainless Steel Nib fountain pen stands for quality of life everlasting elegance
- The Stainless Steel fountain pen to be functional, as well as aesthetically pleasing
- This fountain pen is convenient and easy to use
- The Extra Fine Fountain Pen is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- It is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- The stainless steel nib fountain pen adopts unique nib and advanced liquid ink system, guarantee smooth writing
- The Stainless Steel Nib fountain pen stands for quality of life everlasting elegance
- The stainless steel nib fountain pen is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Made of high quality material, with sturdy structure, the extra fine fountain pen is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Clean a Fountain Pen Nib:
In fountain pens, the ink flows down toward the pointed tip of the pen, which is called the nib. Because the flow of ink never really stops on a fountain pen, the ink on the nib can dry or thicken when the pen is not in use. This results in a clogged writing tip that does not transfer ink smoothly. Cleaning the nib on a fountain pen should be done regularly even if the pen is not used often.
- Turn on a steady stream of warm water at a sink faucet.
- Hold the metal tip of the fountain pen underneath the stream of water and allow it to loosen any dried on ink. Rub your fingers over the metal tip to help dislodge the clogged ink. If the ink is still hard to remove, brush the nib gently with the bristles of a soft toothbrush.
- Fill a cup half full with warm water and insert the nib of the fountain pen into the cup. Leave the pen inside the water and allow it to soak for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the pen, pour out the discolored water and refill the glass with fresh warm water. Reinsert the pen back into the cup and allow it to sit for an additional 15 minutes. Continue replacing the water in the cup and soaking the pen until ink no longer appears in the water.
- Pour the water out of the cup a final time and rinse and dry the cup thoroughly with a towel. Dry the pen to remove as much water as possible.
- Place a paper towel into the bottom of the cup and insert the pen into the cup with the nib facing downward. Allow the pen to sit inside the cup for an additional hour to allow the moisture to drain out and be absorbed by the paper towel.
Tips & Warnings:
- Sometimes even new fountain pen needs to be cleaned before use. Factory dust and oils may impede the flow of ink.
- Do not use hot water to wash a fountain pen. Room-temperature or cool water is OK. Some vintage materials (such as ebonite) will change color in hot water, and other materials might warp.
- Never use ammonia-water solution with a ratio bigger than 1:5.
- Don't use excess force. If you find that one part of your pen unscrews from another part, but it's stuck, try soaking it in water first.
- Don't use alcohol or any type of chemical cleaner which can dissolve the adhesive that holds the pen together on the pen nib
- 1 x Fountain Pen
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.40||USD$ 11.01||USD$ 10.62||USD$ 10.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?