Customers Also Bought
- Advanced liquid ink system and unique nib guarantee smooth writing
- Monochrome design makes it elegant and fashion
- This fountain pen is made of high quality material
- Often rolled into one classic and classic
- This fountain pen is convenient and easy to use
- The fountain pen is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Nib Material: Iridium
- This iridium nib fountain pen is convenient and easy to use
- Monochrome design makes the HERO fountain pen elegant and fashion
- The iridium nib fountain pen is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
How to Clean a Fountain Pen Nib:
In fountain pens, the ink flows down toward the pointed tip of the pen, which is called the nib. Because the flow of ink never really stops on a fountain pen, the ink on the nib can dry or thicken when the pen is not in use. This results in a clogged writing tip that does not transfer ink smoothly. Cleaning the nib on a fountain pen should be done regularly even if the pen is not used often.
- Turn on a steady stream of warm water at a sink faucet.
- Hold the metal tip of the fountain pen underneath the stream of water and allow it to loosen any dried on ink. Rub your fingers over the metal tip to help dislodge the clogged ink. If the ink is still hard to remove, brush the nib gently with the bristles of a soft toothbrush.
- Fill a cup half full with warm water and insert the nib of the fountain pen into the cup. Leave the pen inside the water and allow it to soak for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the pen, pour out the discolored water and refill the glass with fresh warm water. Reinsert the pen back into the cup and allow it to sit for an additional 15 minutes. Continue replacing the water in the cup and soaking the pen until ink no longer appears in the water.
- Pour the water out of the cup a final time and rinse and dry the cup thoroughly with a towel. Dry the pen to remove as much water as possible.
- Place a paper towel into the bottom of the cup and insert the pen into the cup with the nib facing downward. Allow the pen to sit inside the cup for an additional hour to allow the moisture to drain out and be absorbed by the paper towel.
Tips & Warnings:
- Sometimes even new fountain pen needs to be cleaned before use. Factory dust and oils may impede the flow of ink.
- Do not use hot water to wash a fountain pen. Room-temperature or cool water is OK. Some vintage materials (such as ebonite) will change color in hot water, and other materials might warp.
- Never use ammonia-water solution with a ratio bigger than 1:5.
- Don't use excess force. If you find that one part of your pen unscrews from another part, but it's stuck, try soaking it in water first.
- Don't use alcohol or any type of chemical cleaner which can dissolve the adhesive that holds the pen together on the pen nib.
- 1 x Fountain Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.01||USD$ 10.84||USD$ 10.67||USD$ 10.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.