Customers Also Bought
- This cycling bag has enough length so that put enough things
- This cycling bag is made of high quality material
- This grid cycling bag is designed quite unique
- It's convinient to carry about this cycling pack when you are in the outdoor
- This 600D bicycle pack will be a great choice for you
- Your outfit will be made complete with this nice cycling bag
- Material: 600D
- Size: 22 x 6 x 10cm/8.7 x 2.4 x 5.9in(L x W x T)
- This bicycle frame sports bag is made of high quality material
- This bicycle bag can make everything compact enough
- It's comfortable when you use this frame bag
How to Pack a Tool Bag for Mountain Biking:
Mountain biking can be hard on both you and your bike. Fortunately, if you pack the right tools and replacement parts, your bike should be OK. Here's a list of what to bring
- Decide how you're going to carry your tools. You should be able to find a good, lightweight seat bag at a bike store. You could also carry tools in a hydration pack or other lightweight backpack or fanny pack
- Pack wrenches: one adjustable wrench, a set of Allen wrenches and a crank-arm wrench
- Take care of your chain. Bring chain lube, extra chain links and a chain tool
- Be ready for tire problems. Pack a patch kit, a pump, tire irons and a spare tube
- Pack a screwdriver for on-the-trail adjustments of your derailleurs
How to Attach Saddlebags to a Bike:
Bicycle saddlebags are small, often wedge-shaped bags designed to fit under the seat. The bags hold small items such as spare inner tubes, CO2 cartridge pumps, energy bars or bicycle-tool kits. Many companies produce these bags, but the bags all are attached to the bike in similar fashion.
- Position the saddlebag so the wedge angle is facing the seat stem tube. Open any hook-and-loop material fasteners at the front of the wedge, or unclip any plastic quick-clips. Undo the hook-and-loop straps on the top of the saddlebag and place them so they hang off the side of the bag
- Push the saddlebag under the seat and wrap the front wedge straps around the seat stem. Marry any plastic quick-clips together or attach the hook-and-loop material straps together so the bag hugs the seat stem
- Thread the upper saddlebag hook-and-loop straps through the seat bars under the seat. Most bicycle seats have one of two metal bars underneath. Thread the two saddlebag straps through these bars and attach the hook-and-loop material together, securing the saddlebag to the underside of the seat
- 1 x Bicycle Frame Bag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.23||USD$ 8.09||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?