Customers Also Bought
- Material: Sheet Material
- Lens Width: 5.5cm/2.2in
- Eyeglass Frame Height: 3.2cm/1.2in
- Bridge Height: 1.6cm/0.6in
- Leg Length: 14.0cm/5.5in
- Unique full cheap eyeglass frame design show you more fashionable
- Rectangular shape cheap eyeglass frame looks more beautiful
- Cheap eyeglass frame features with unique legs which makes it out of ordinary
- Made of high quality material which ensures this eyeglass frame more durable and not deforms
- Soft nose pads of the glasses frame will make your nose more comfortable when you wear it
- Lightweight and convenient to carry
- This eyeglass frame is sure to be a perfect gift for you or some one special
- Look at this fantastic eyeglasses frame from different angles. Rectangular shape cheap eyeglass frame looks more beautiful
- The eyeglasses frame different details show up tis exquisite and elegant features. Lightweight and convenient to carry
- Available in many colors for your options. Cheap eyeglass frame features with unique legs which makes it out of ordinary
How to Measure:
- Use ultrasonic cleaning to shake out the dust
- Twist off the screw, take off the lens and use professional cloth or paper to clean
- Do not use cosmetics, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame faded
- Gently folding the eyeglass frame from the left
- Do not take off eyeglass with a single hand, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame deformation
- Do not put the eyeglass frame under the sunshine for a long time
- Do not put the convex lens downward
- Cover the eyeglass with cloth when you not use and put into the glasses case
How to Choose Flattering Eyeglass Frames:
- Pull your hair back in a ponytail (if necessary) and inspect your face shape in front of the mirror
- Keep in mind that oval faces are egg-shaped and balanced on top and bottom, and can support any type of frame
- Make a long, thin face seem wider and shorter with larger frames in round or triangular shapes. Or try a wide, rectangular shape. Frames that have color, width or embellishment near the sides will also broaden your face
- Try round frames made of thin metal to soften the angular look of a square face, which has a wide forehead and cheeks, and an angular chin
- Remember that round faces are fuller, with a gentle chin, wide cheeks and small cheekbones. Avoid round frames, which make the face look larger; wear boxy or rectangular ones instead. Dark frames can weigh down your face, making it appear heavier
- Balance a heart-shaped face, which has a wide forehead that angles down to a small chin, with frames that are wider at the bottom than at the top
- Flatter a diamond-shaped face, which has a narrow forehead, wide temples and an angular chin, by wearing small frames in geometric or oval shapes to minimize the horizontal distance between your temples
- Choose smaller frames if you have facial hair such as a beard. Large frames will further mask your features
- Stick with small frames if you have a small head. Make sure your glasses aren't any wider than the widest part of your face
- Select large frames that fit comfortably if you have a large head. Avoid glasses that appear to squeeze your face or temples
How to Repair a Broken Eyeglass Frame:
- Examine the cause of the problem with a magnifying glass. Is the hinge stretched out? Is the screw loose or missing? Did the hinge break off
- If the hinge is stretched out, cover the tips of a pair of pliers with masking or duct tape to avoid scratching the frames and then use the pliers to bend the hinge gently back into place. Or slide an orthodontic rubber band (available from dentists) or a small rubber ring (an eyeglass repair kit may include this) over the loose hinge to hold it in place
- If the screw is loose, tighten it with a tiny screwdriver from the eyeglass repair kit. The tip of a paring knife will serve as a screwdriver in a pinch
- If the screw is lost, replace it with one of the screws from the kit, or slip a miniature safety pin into the screw hole and close it. If the repair kit's screw does not fit into the hole, do not force it, as that might strip the threads inside the frame
- Dab a tiny bit of clear nail polish on the hinge screw once you've tightened it to hold the screw in place. Let dry
- If the metal hinge has broken off the frame, wash both surfaces and scrape away any paint or old glue. Then use a toothpick to dab fast-bonding glue to the break. Hold the pieces in place for 60 seconds to allow the glue to dry
- If the earpiece keeps slipping off the frame or has broken off, re-adhere it with fast-bonding glue. If you get the glue on your skin, wipe it off with acetone-based nail-polish remover
- 1 x Eyeglasses Frame
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.65||USD$ 29.53||USD$ 27.40||USD$ 24.56||USD$ 24.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.