Customers Also Bought
- Material: Sheet Material
- Lens Width: 5.5cm/2.2in
- Eyeglass Frame Height: 3.2cm/1.2in
- Bridge Width: 1.6cm/0.6in
- Leg Length: 14.0cm/5.5in
- Unique full eyeglasses frame design show you more fashionable
- Rectangular shape frame looks more beautiful
- Features with unique legs which makes it out of ordinary
- Made of high quality material which ensures this eyeglass frame more durable and not deforms
- Soft nose pads will make your nose more comfortable when you wear it
- Lightweight and convenient to carry
- This Designer Eyeglass Frame is sure to be a perfect gift for you or some one special
- Lightweight and convenient to carry, also this eyeglass frame is easy to wear and take down
- This Eyeglasses Frame is sure to be a perfect gift for you or some one special
- You will be more beautiful when you wear this retro round eyeglass frame
- This retro square eyeglass frame shows your own distinctive style. It can match with different kinds of clothes
How to Measure:
The diagram below illustrates the fundamental elements and component parts which make up the spectacle frame.
When fitting the spectacle frame, the bridge is perhaps the most important part to consider when choosing your frames. It is the bridge that has the major bearing surface and area of contact between the front of the glasses and the face.
The bridge design should allow a comfortable and supportive fit which will maintain the position of the lenses over your eyes, allowing a natural gaze.
The Bridge Width
- The bridge width is the minimum horizontal distance between the nasal surfaces of the rims on a plastic or metal frame, or the minimum horizontal distance between the nasal surfaces of the lenses in rimless frames. If a frame has adjustable nose pads on metal arms various modifications can be made in order to achieve a satisfactory fit;
- Increasing the distance between the pads may be appropriate in cases when:
- The frame is sitting too high on the face
- The bifocal segments or distance section of a progressive (Varifocal) lens are too high
- The bridge is too small a fitting for the nose
- The distance from the eye to the lens is too great
- Decreasing the distance between the pads may be appropriate in cases when:
- The frame sits too low on the face
- The bifocal segments or distance section of a progressive (Varifocal) lens are too low
- The bridge is too low for the nose
- The lenses are sitting too close to the eyes and lashes
The Lens Width
- The lens width is the distance between the vertical sides of a rectangle containing the lens shape (in mm), the diagram above illustrates this. The sizes for the lens width and bridge width can usually be found on your current glasses by looking on the inside of the frame (usually printed on the arms or the bridge)
The Arm Length
- The arm length is measured from the dowel point to the extreme end of the side, this is made up of the length to the bend and the length of the drop to give the overall length of side
Overall Frame Width
- Another measurement to consider would be the overall width of the frames, the diagram above shows this
- It is important to note, aside from two times the lens width plus the bridge width, the overall width is also dictated by factors such as the thickness of the rims of the frames and how swept out the lugs are from the frame
- Our measurements give an approximate indication to the overall width taking into consideration the lenses and bridge not the lugs of the frame, this measurement is approximate and will vary according to the type and design of the frames
How to Maintain:
- Use ultrasonic cleaning to shake out the dust
- Twist off the screw, take off the lens and use professional cloth or paper to clean
- Do not use cosmetics, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame faded
- Gently folding the eyeglass frame from the left
- Do not take off eyeglass with a single hand, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame deformation
- Do not put the eyeglass frame under the sunshine for a long time
- Do not put the convex lens downward
- Cover the eyeglass with cloth when you not use and put into the glasses case
- 1 x Eyeglasses Frame
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.41||USD$ 15.12||USD$ 14.83||USD$ 14.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.