Customers Also Bought
- Plush doll is an eco-friendly plush frog with big eyes
- A cute happy plush teddy bear toy in nice bright colors
- Design of plush doll is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction ensured
- Interactive play can encourage and strengthen the human animal bond
- Touch, durable materials and exacting manufacturing standards deliver hours of interactive fun
- Your child will enjoy a happy childhood with this fantastic plush doll
- Surface Material: Plush
- Stuffed Material: PP Cotton
- Size: 40 x 40cm/15.7 x 15.7in
- The baby teddy stuffed doll is made from durable short plush material. Plush doll is an eco-friendly plush frog with big eyes
- Pink frog doll looks more beautiful. A cute happy plush teddy bear toy in nice bright colors
- Add a touch of style to your home decor with this frog toy. Your child will enjoy a happy childhood with this fantastic plush doll
- Green frog toy is very cute. Interactive play can encourage and strengthen the human animal bond
Cleaning Stuffed Animals and Plush Toys:
- Stuffed animal pre-op work up: Look over the little critter to see if it has any tears in its seams and for any weakened spots that could give way in the wash. If possible, stitch these weak areas back together. If the stuffed animal still has a label, check to see if there are any washing directions. If the stuffed animal has any metal or moving parts that can be removed, take them out
- Cleaning the stuffed animal by hand: Some stuffed animals or plush toys cannot be submerged in water because they are made from delicate material, which is rare, or, more likely, they are old and fragile and/or they have music boxes inside. In those special cases, spot cleaning is your only option. Even if you can wash your stuffed toys in the washing machine, spot clean them first. The more you get off by hand, the better
- Use a pillow case or a mesh bag to wash the stuffed animal in: The idea is to contain the stuffed animal and prevent it from coming into direct contact with the agitator, which could potentially damage the stuffed animal. Wash the stuffed animal by itself, with the exception of another object to balance out the washer's spin cycle. Tie the pillowcase shut with string
- Wash on the gentle cycle: Use the delicate setting or gentle cycle for washing the stuffed animal. And use a scant amount of laundry detergent to clean the stuffed animal. If you are uncomfortable with washing the stuffed animal in the washing machine, wash it by hand in the sink. You may still be able to spin it in the washing machine to get most of the water out before drying it. Just don't forget to rinse the stuffed animal really well
- Dry on a line: If it is a sunny warm day, dry the stuffed animal outside on the line. It should dry pretty quickly, and as long as you only leave it out for a day, you won't have to worry about sun damage. Otherwise, hang it up near a dehumidifier, heat vent, or fan. It may take a few days to dry inside. Drying in the dryer is not totally out of the question; it is just kinda risky. If you do try it, make sure to use the lowest heat setting
Tips for Cleaning Stuffed Animals:
- If the stuffed animal has moving joints, it may not survive the washing machine
- If the stuffed animal is made with wool, it should not be washed in the washing machine or submersed in water
- Firmer stuffed toys are stuffed so densely that they may never fully dry out
- Clothing and/or accessories should be removed, if possible
- Read the tag to see of what materials the stuffed animal is made and if there is any advice for washing
- Some plush toys and stuffed animals can have their stuffing removed and replaced
- Ask a dry cleaner if they have any experience with dry cleaning stuffed animals
How to Make Your Own Plush Doll:
- Draft your plush doll pattern on a sheet of paper, or use a doll pattern that you like. To draft a pattern, draw out a to-scale representation of the doll you want to make. Draw only the overall shape of the limbs, torso and head, positioning the doll as if it is standing, facing you with its limbs outstretched. Lay a sheet of tracing paper over each body part, and copy them separately so that you have a drawing of a leg, arm, torso and head
- Add seam allowances to your pattern. Draw an outline around each body part, 1/2 inch away from the original lines. Cut along the outside lines, then pin the pattern pieces to a double layer of your fabric. Cut once for the torso and head, and twice for the leg and arm
- Pin the left arm pieces together, right sides together, and stitch around the outside 1/2 inch away from the edges on your sewing machine. Leave the shoulder edge of the arm open. Do the same to the right arm pieces, then turn both arms right side out. Stuff them with polyester fiberfill, leaving some space at the open edge
- Stitch and assemble the leg pieces the same way you made the arm pieces. Also stitch the head pieces together, leaving the neck edge open
- Lay the torso pieces together and mark the openings for the neck edge, armholes and leg holes with a fabric pencil. Stitch around the remaining torso edges, leaving these openings free. Before turning the torso right side out, insert the limb pieces into their respective holes so that the raw edges of the limbs line up with the raw edges of the torso. Stitch these holes closed, encasing the raw edges of the limbs. Turn the torso and limbs right side out through the neckhole
- Insert the neck of the head into the neck of the torso. Fold the raw edge of the torso neck hole under and hand stitch the neck together with the strong quilter's thread, using a slipstitch to hide the stitching lines
- Insert the hair into the head. Using a felting needle, lay the hair over the top of the head and press the needle down into it, taking some of the hairs or yarn with it. Pull the needle back out to secure the hair. Insert hair all over the head, moving outward from the crown in a circular pattern
- Draw the face onto the doll's head, using a pencil. Go over your pencil outlines with a brown pen, then erase the pencil marks. Fill in the color with colored pencil for the softer effects and textile paint for the bolder effects
- 1 x Wild Plush Stuffed Frog Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.04||USD$ 16.77||USD$ 16.50||USD$ 16.14||USD$ 16.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.