Customers Also Bought
- FUJIFILM digital camera USB cable connects your USB-ready computer or USB hub to a digital camera or other portable device that uses a mini connector, such as a digital camera or camcorder
- This USB data cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent performance
- Data transfer cable fully compliant with current USB 2.0 specifications
- FUJIFILM USB cable is smaller & lighter than existing USB connector for portable and hand-held devices
- Molded-strain relief construction for flexible movement, durability, and fit
- The USB data cable reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undersold contacts
- FUJIFILM digital camera data cable complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil shield protection
- USB to mini cable works with FUJIFILM digital cameras
- This is a non-OEM product
- Diameter: 5mm / 0.2in
- Cable Length: 800mm / 31.5in
- This USB connective data cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent performance
- The camera USB data cable features molded-strain relief construction for flexible movement, durability, and fit
- High quality material makes the camera USB data cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use a Camera USB Port:
Some digital video and still photo cameras come with a built-in USB port. This USB port allows you to connect the camera to a computer for the purpose of transferring photos and video from the camera to the computer. The computer can recognize the storage drive in the camera and treats it as an external drive. Some cameras also come with additional software for transferring and editing images and video.
- Locate the USB port on the camera. Depending on the make and model the port may be located on the side or bottom of the camera. Some models may have a small plastic port cover. Remove or flip the cover open to reveal the port.
- Connect the smaller end of the camera's USB cable to the camera USB port.
- Connect the other end to an available USB port on your computer. Wait for a pop-up to appear indicating that a new device has been detected.
- Double-click on the desktop icon or folder that appears on your computer's desktop screen. By default, the icon may be of a "folder," "camera," or "flash drive." Click on the "memory" or "files" folder. Click on "video" if you want to view and copy recorded video to the computer. Click on "pictures" or "images" if you want to view or copy images to your computer. If your camera came with special software and this is the first time using the camera with the computer, proceed to Step 5.
- Insert the CD that came with the camera in the computer's CD drive. Follow the on-screen installation instructions and restart the computer if prompted. Click on "Start" followed by "All Programs" and click on the camera program's folder to access the camera software in the future.
Tips & Warnings:
- If the computer does not detect the camera or you can not access the files on the camera, hold down the camera's power button to turn the camera on. Some models require the camera to be on to connect with the computer.
- If the camera's drive is not visible on the desktop, click on "Start" followed by "My Computer" to view the available drives. Double-click on the camera drive under "Drives."
- 1 x USB Data Cable for FUJIFILM Digital Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.24||USD$ 7.06||USD$ 6.88||USD$ 6.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?