Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Power Supply Adapter Dimension 6.5 x 4.5 x 10mm / 0.25 x 0.17 x 0.39in(L x W x H)(DC Interface); 87 x 35 x 26mm / 3.4 x 1.37 x 1.02in(L x W x H) Current 2.5A(Output) Input Voltage 100-240V Voltage 100-240V(input); 16V(output) Features Features This power supply is the best replacement for the original AC power supply and the perfect solution for using your FUJITSU U1010
Specially for more convenient and safe work
OCP, OVP, OTP, SCP functions
Low-power dual-chip design, high performance with low consumption
Packaging Package Included 1 x 16V 2.5A Netbook AC Power Supply Adapter for FUJITSU U1010
- This power supply is the best replacement for the original AC power supply and the perfect solution for using your FUJITSU U1010
- Specially for more convenient and safe work
- OCP, OVP, OTP, SCP functions
- Low-power dual-chip design, high performance with low consumption
- This is a non-OEM product
- Power: 40W
- Input: 100-240V (AC 50-60Hz)
- Output: 16V 2.5A
- DC Interface Size: 6.5 x 4.5 x 10mm / 0.25 x 0.17 x 0.39in(L x W x H)
- Size: 87 x 35 x 26mm / 3.4 x 1.37 x 1.02in(L x W x H)
- AC Interface: 2/3 pin
- Storage Temperture: 15-50℃
- Working Temperture: 0-40℃
- Storage Humidity: 5~95%
- Working Humidity: 10~90%
- This Power Supply Adapter is easy to use
- Enables you to keep your battery fully charged when you really need it most on the road
How to Test a Laptop Power Adapter:
- Laptops are powered either by their batteries or by connecting to a power adapter and plugging the adapter into the wall. When using an adapter, the adapter is supplying power to the laptop and charging the battery at the same time. Laptop power adapters, also called "AC adapters," are typically small boxes with two cords coming out of them; one end connects to the laptop, and the other end plugs into a power outlet on a wall or a power strip. You can test the adapter to see if it is generating power for the laptop
- Plug the adapter into the wall outlet or power strip. If using a power strip, make sure the strip is on. Most laptop power adapters have a small LED light; the light will illuminate when power is being transferred from the outlet to the adapter. If the light illuminates, chances are you have sufficient power to supply your laptop
- Wiggle the power cord if the LED light did not initially illuminate. If the light turns on and off when you wiggle it, you might have a loose cord in the adapter, or the outlet could be faulty
- Plug the adapter into another power outlet, preferably a different circuit in another room, if the LED light did not illuminate the first time. If it lights up from the second outlet, the first outlet either does not work or other devices were using too much power on the initial circuit
- Connect the other end of the adapter to the laptop and turn the laptop on. When the computer starts up, you should see an indication of how the laptop is being powered in the lower right-hand corner. If you see a battery icon, then the laptop is being powered by the battery, not the adapter. Make sure both ends of the adapter are securely connected. If they are, and if the LED light on the adapter is lit, then you likely have a faulty wire that is not properly connecting to your computer. If you see a plug or adapter icon, then the laptop is successfully being powered by the adapter. If the LED light on the adapter is not lit, then the bulb is out, but the adapter is still working
Tips & Warnings:
- Different adapters supply different levels of electrical power; some adapters are too strong or not strong enough for other laptops. Only use the power adapter that came with your laptop. If it stops working or is lost, order another from the same manufacturer as your laptop; do not use a different brand. Be sure to verify that the new adapter coincides with your laptop model before ordering the new one
- Use caution around electrical outlets. Do not have touch plugs with wet hands or have water nearby, and keep small children away from the outlets. Never insert anything into the outlets other than the adapter plug
- 1 x 16V 2.5A Netbook AC Power Supply Adapter for FUJITSU U1010
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 9.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.