Customers Also Bought
- Experience true luxury when you sleep on these high quality sheets
- Fitted sheets will fit mattress up to standard inches deep , Elastic all around for a perfect fit
- Machine wash. Softness enhanced with each washing
- You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of bed sheets
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 270 x 250mm/103.6 x 98.4in (L x W)
- You may notice the stunning part of this floral bedspread which is the exquisite flower printing design
- This cotton bedspread has the perfect performance of absorbing the sweat because of its cotton material
- And this cheap bedspread can provide the lightweight warm which can be suitable for any season
- Meanwhile, this floral bedspread is with appropriate size which can match with your bed size without any doubt
- This floral bedspread let you experience a good, soft and smooth-going feeling when you are in bed
How to Fold a Bedspread
- Print this article Properly folding a bedspread will keep it more aesthetically pleasing.
Folding a heavy bedspread and packing it away during warmer months will eliminate the need of adding it to the bed-making routine. Even if you are just folding it to leave at the edge of the bed in case of unseasonable weather, having a nice, straightly folded bedspread can add to the decor of a room. Making sure the bedspread is perfectly flat and lining up edges guarantees that the final bundled up spread will look perfect.
- Lay the bedspread out onto a flat clean floor. Walk around the it and pull on each side and corner until the bedspread is completely flat. Press on any bubbles or areas where the down filling may have accumulated to even out the weight distribution.
- Fold the bedspread by pulling the top two corners down directly onto the bottom two, into a rectangle shape. Flatten out the entire bedspread once more, remembering to move the stuffing around to make it an even and flat spread.
- Fold the left side of the rectangle over the right to make a smaller rectangle shape. Flatten the bedspread once more. Fold one more time left to right to make the bedspread a perfect square shape. Store in a dry place.
How to Store a Bedspread
Print this article During the winter and the colder months, you may have a special bedspread you like to use to keep you warm at night. However, because of its thickness, the bedspread may not be suitable for the warmer months, so putting it in storage is a good option. Of course, you'll want to make sure the bedspread is properly taken care of to prevent it from being nibbled by moths or its color fading.
- Fold your bedspread when you are ready to put it into storage. Most large bedspreads come in a plastic cover when purchased. If you still have this cover, place the bedspread in it. This is the best container you can use to protect it from outside elements.
- Keep the bedspread out of direct sunlight. The sunlight can quickly fade its colors.
- Place the bedspread into an airtight area (especially if you do not have the plastic cover). This can be a chest or ottoman with a sturdy lid that keeps bugs and light out. Bugs such as moths can nibble holes in the bedspread.
- Place a few mothballs around the bedspread.
- Wash the bedspread when it is time to use it again. This removes any mothball smell that may have adhered to the blanket over the months in storage.
How to Inexpensively Make a Bedspread
- Print this article Use a sheet for making a beautiful no-sew bedspread.
Bedspreads make a bedroom look neat and well decorated, but some bedspreads are expensive. Making a homemade bedspread is simple, fast and requires no cutting or sewing. If a person is really strapped for cash, recycle old sheets or purchase sheets from a local thrift store. Have the children pick out ric rac or trim, and create bedspreads for fun. The finished bedspread fits a queen size bed. This project requires no special skills, and anyone is capable of making this project.
- Iron the wrinkles out of the sheet. Lay the sheet flat on the floor with the finished side facing up and the top of the sheet facing away from you.
- Measure 4 inches in towards the center of the sheet from the left edge. Place a mark on the sheet with a pencil. Measure and mark the bottom left side of the sheet the same way. Draw a line from the top line to the bottom line with the pencil. Repeat the procedure on the right side of the sheet, and across the bottom of the sheet.
- Open the ric rac or lace trim, and set it beside the sheet. Draw a line of glue along the pencil line on the bottom of the sheet. Glue the ric rac or lace trim all the way across the line, and press down on the trim. Repeat the procedure on the left and right sides of the sheet.
- Let the glue dry overnight before using the bedspread. The fabric glue is flexible when dry, so it works well with items like bedspreads.
Tips & Warnings
- Use a sheet a size larger than the bed when making a bedspread, so it hangs over the edges correctly.
- If you want matching curtains, buy extra sheets, and thread the curtain rod through the folded edge at the top of the sheets. Hang the curtains like regular curtains.
- Make the decorations on the bedspread more permanent by sewing down the ric rac or decorative lace edging with the sewing machine or by hand. The glue holds the ric rac in place, but it is stronger when you sew it on.
- Sew on little silk roses or other items in the corners when you finish for a delicate looking spread for your bedroom.
- Wash bedspreads with glued decorative elements in the delicate cycle in the washing machine. Dry on a clothesline or in the dryer on the delicate cycle. This makes the decorative elements last longer.
- 1 x Exquisite Flower Printing Cotton Full Bedspread Sheet
Spec Type Bedspread Size 270 x 250mm/103.6 x 98.4in (L x W) Material Cotton Features Features Experience true luxury when you sleep on these high quality sheets
Fitted sheets will fit mattress up to standard inches deep ,
Elastic all around for a perfect fit
Machine wash. Softness enhanced with each washing
You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of bed sheets
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.