Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Bedspread Size 270 x 250mm/103.6 x 98.4in (L x W) Material Cotton Features Features Experience true luxury when you sleep on these high quality sheets
Fitted sheets will fit mattress up to standard inches deep ,
Elastic all around for a perfect fit
Machine wash. Softness enhanced with each washing
You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of bed sheets
- Experience true luxury when you sleep on these high quality sheets
- Fitted sheets will fit mattress up to standard inches deep , Elastic all around for a perfect fit
- Machine wash. Softness enhanced with each washing
- You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of bed sheets
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 270 x 250mm/103.6 x 98.4in (L x W)
- You may notice the stunning part of this floral bedspread which is the exquisite flower printing design
- This cotton bedspread has the perfect performance of absorbing the sweat because of its cotton material
- And this cheap bedspread can provide the lightweight warm which can be suitable for any season
- Meanwhile, this floral bedspread is with appropriate size which can match with your bed size without any doubt
- This floral bedspread let you experience a good, soft and smooth-going feeling when you are in bed
How to Fold a Bedspread
- Print this article Properly folding a bedspread will keep it more aesthetically pleasing.
Folding a heavy bedspread and packing it away during warmer months will eliminate the need of adding it to the bed-making routine. Even if you are just folding it to leave at the edge of the bed in case of unseasonable weather, having a nice, straightly folded bedspread can add to the decor of a room. Making sure the bedspread is perfectly flat and lining up edges guarantees that the final bundled up spread will look perfect.
- Lay the bedspread out onto a flat clean floor. Walk around the it and pull on each side and corner until the bedspread is completely flat. Press on any bubbles or areas where the down filling may have accumulated to even out the weight distribution.
- Fold the bedspread by pulling the top two corners down directly onto the bottom two, into a rectangle shape. Flatten out the entire bedspread once more, remembering to move the stuffing around to make it an even and flat spread.
- Fold the left side of the rectangle over the right to make a smaller rectangle shape. Flatten the bedspread once more. Fold one more time left to right to make the bedspread a perfect square shape. Store in a dry place.
How to Store a Bedspread
Print this article During the winter and the colder months, you may have a special bedspread you like to use to keep you warm at night. However, because of its thickness, the bedspread may not be suitable for the warmer months, so putting it in storage is a good option. Of course, you'll want to make sure the bedspread is properly taken care of to prevent it from being nibbled by moths or its color fading.
- Fold your bedspread when you are ready to put it into storage. Most large bedspreads come in a plastic cover when purchased. If you still have this cover, place the bedspread in it. This is the best container you can use to protect it from outside elements.
- Keep the bedspread out of direct sunlight. The sunlight can quickly fade its colors.
- Place the bedspread into an airtight area (especially if you do not have the plastic cover). This can be a chest or ottoman with a sturdy lid that keeps bugs and light out. Bugs such as moths can nibble holes in the bedspread.
- Place a few mothballs around the bedspread.
- Wash the bedspread when it is time to use it again. This removes any mothball smell that may have adhered to the blanket over the months in storage.
How to Inexpensively Make a Bedspread
- Print this article Use a sheet for making a beautiful no-sew bedspread.
Bedspreads make a bedroom look neat and well decorated, but some bedspreads are expensive. Making a homemade bedspread is simple, fast and requires no cutting or sewing. If a person is really strapped for cash, recycle old sheets or purchase sheets from a local thrift store. Have the children pick out ric rac or trim, and create bedspreads for fun. The finished bedspread fits a queen size bed. This project requires no special skills, and anyone is capable of making this project.
- Iron the wrinkles out of the sheet. Lay the sheet flat on the floor with the finished side facing up and the top of the sheet facing away from you.
- Measure 4 inches in towards the center of the sheet from the left edge. Place a mark on the sheet with a pencil. Measure and mark the bottom left side of the sheet the same way. Draw a line from the top line to the bottom line with the pencil. Repeat the procedure on the right side of the sheet, and across the bottom of the sheet.
- Open the ric rac or lace trim, and set it beside the sheet. Draw a line of glue along the pencil line on the bottom of the sheet. Glue the ric rac or lace trim all the way across the line, and press down on the trim. Repeat the procedure on the left and right sides of the sheet.
- Let the glue dry overnight before using the bedspread. The fabric glue is flexible when dry, so it works well with items like bedspreads.
Tips & Warnings
- Use a sheet a size larger than the bed when making a bedspread, so it hangs over the edges correctly.
- If you want matching curtains, buy extra sheets, and thread the curtain rod through the folded edge at the top of the sheets. Hang the curtains like regular curtains.
- Make the decorations on the bedspread more permanent by sewing down the ric rac or decorative lace edging with the sewing machine or by hand. The glue holds the ric rac in place, but it is stronger when you sew it on.
- Sew on little silk roses or other items in the corners when you finish for a delicate looking spread for your bedroom.
- Wash bedspreads with glued decorative elements in the delicate cycle in the washing machine. Dry on a clothesline or in the dryer on the delicate cycle. This makes the decorative elements last longer.
- 1 x Exquisite Flower Printing Cotton Full Bedspread Sheet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98||USD$ 47.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.