Customers Also Bought
- Made of high material, durable enough for long time using
- It offers safe, constructive outlets for a cat's strong instinctual behaviors like clawing, climbing, pouncing and hiding
- Engaging designs, irresistible scratching surfaces and smart details will have cat sitting pretty and very satisfied
- Promote interaction between pet and you
- Easy to attract the cat's attention
- Material: Plush
- Size: 60 x 40 x 155cm/23.6 x 15.7 x 61.0in(L x W x H)
- House Size: 40 x 40 x 25cm/15.7 x 15.7 x 9.8in(L x W x H)
- The Cat Furniture Scratcher offers safe, constructive outlets for a cat's strong instinctual behaviors like clawing, climbing, pouncing and hiding
- The Tree House Scratcher is an ideal choice for pet owners who don't want to swap a handy end table for a traditional cat tree
- Your pet will have a terrific time climbing, exploring, exercising, scratching, or just kicking back and relaxing on one of the levels or inside the Cat Furniture Scratcher
Size in Detail:
Training Cats to Use Scratchers?
- Monitor your cat's scratching behavior. Cats scratch for three reasons: to mark their territory, to stretch and to remove dead material from their claws. Watch what your cat is doing before they begin scratching. Most cats like to stretch after a good nap and sometimes after using the litter box. This will clue you in on where to place your scratching post or board.
- Also watch what piece of furniture or part of the house the cat scratches most. Cats that like to dig their paws into horizontal surfaces like the carpet, or blankets and throws will enjoy a scratching board over a post. Cats that like to stretch up and dig their claws into the furniture or against walls will prefer a vertical scratching post. Pay attention to which materials that attract them the most. Cats that like carpet, blankets, and other cloth materials will probably prefer a cloth covered post or board, while cats that dig into wood or heavier materials will probably prefer a sisal-covered scratcher.
- Buy more than one scratching post or board in different types if possible. Cats (kittens especially) will need to experiment with a variety of posts and/or boards before they find one (or two) types that they are comfortable with. Buying different types of boards also allows you to place them in multiple areas. Cats will rarely find one piece of furniture or spot of the house to scratch on, so buying multiples will save other areas of your house from their claws.
- Place the posts and/or boards appropriately. If your cat likes to scratch the back of recliner or couch, place the post or board as close to that area as possible. When you see the cat scratching on the furniture, do not yell or scream at them. Although this can be difficult, yelling at them will only make them afraid. They do not connect the yelling with their scratching behavior, and only associate their fear with you. Instead, gently remove them from where they are scratching and lightly place their paws on the scratching post. Remember for adult cat's you want to get a post that is tall enough so they can stretch fully, otherwise they will rarely use the post.
- Show them how to scratch. This may seem strange, but you have to allow your cat to get familiar with this new thing in their house. If your cat likes catnip, rub some of the herb on the board or post to pique their curiosity. Run your fingertips along the post or board, as cats are intrigued by the sound and will follow your lead. Play with your cat near the post or board, make it an area that the cat associates with good times. Dangle toys from it (this is a great way to get them to accidentally scratch, as they attempt to catch the toy with their paws, their claws will snag the material). Give them chin scratches and belly rubs near it.
- Use positive reinforcement. Again, it can be difficult to not yell at your cat when you catch him or her clawing at your new leather sofa. However, as most pet owners know, yelling and screaming doesn't stop the behavior. Instead, give your pet a treat every time they use the scratching post or board. Rub them on the head, or give them a good chin scratch. Tell them in a reassuring and pleasing tone that you are proud of them. Again, it's all about getting your cat to associate scratching the post or board with treats, attention and pleasure.
- 1 x Majestic Tree Condo Cat Furniture Scratcher
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.38||USD$ 47.30||USD$ 46.21||USD$ 44.77||USD$ 44.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.