Customers Also Bought
Max support memory
3GP RMVB WMA ASF MPG MP4 AVI RM FLV
MP3 WAV WMA
BMP GIF JPG PNG
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 98/SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6, Linux 2.4.2
3.5 mm Stereo Jack
Battery & Power
Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Built in out Speaker
87.5 MHz-108.0 MHz
190 x 75 x 12mm/7.5 x 3.0 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- With good looking appearance, this 3D Game Player would be top choice for you stylish person
- Built-in 2.0 camera is designed with this 3D Game Player
- With this 3D Player, you can play many games, such as PSP games
- This MP4 Game Player supports AVI, RM and RMVB movie formats directly
- With this portable media player, you can not only play many kinds of games, but also you can listen to music and watch videos
- With USB you'll have high-speed file transfers, so you can be on your way in no time
- Simply slip these portable fashion MP4 game player into your pocket and take them to the gym, walking, jogging, or just relaxing yourself at home
- Stylish Mp4 game player with perfect quality and excellent design would be your top choice
- The Camera Game Player provides you a load of entertainment options all in a single lightweight, pocket-sized device
- Stylish slim design ensures you can take this game player easily
- The built-in high definition digital camera allows for taking distinct photograph, as well, the camera of the DV Game Player enables the unit to serve as DC and DV
- Everything that you want from your 3D Game Player is available with its fashionable design
- You can easily navigate the screen and play inbuilt games at random on the vibrant 4.3-inch TFT LCD display of the DV Game Player
How to Become a Professional Game Player?
- Choose a specialty. There are several genres in the competitive video gaming world. Video game tournaments feature sports, racing, first person shooters (FPS), real time strategy, fighting, karaoke and several other varieties. It is very difficult to master a type of game without giving it your undivided attention. After all, most of the world's successful professional athletes only compete in one sport
- Closely study your chosen video gaming field. Start looking for all the information you can gather on the hot video games in that genre. You can find plenty of general tips and strategies on video game websites. However, make sure to also get actively involved with forums for pro gamers. This is one of the few places you can get insider information and pick other gamers' brains
- Start a regular practice schedule. Professional gaming is just like any other sport; you get better through repetition. Several of the top video game players train for 8 hours or more per day. However, many competitions are team based, so it is important to get adequate playtime with your teammates. There is no way your team will win if you do not work as a cohesive unit
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses: Are you constantly dying at a certain point in the game? Is a particular baddie always giving you trouble? Make sure to regularly review your endgame stats. This will provide clues to where you need improvement. In addition, ask friends that you play with frequently to critique your game. Write down a list of what you are good at and what you need to work on. Design a goal sheet based on what you discovered
- Play against tough opponents. Beating up on rookies may be good for inflating your ego, but it will not make you a better gamer. Only by playing against players who are better than you will you grow as a competitive gamer. If you want to be a winner, you have be a loser, first. Try to not get frustrated when you get utterly destroyed by a better player. Instead, focus on how or why you are losing. Pay attention to the strategies that are working for him, and then devise a plan to plug up the holes in your game
How to Copy TV Shows to a Portable Media Player
The Walkman was one of the first portable media players to become popular back in the 1980s. Since that time, many companies have worked hard to come up with new ways to help people enjoy music on the go. In recent years, companies have expanded beyond music to include portable video on pocket-sized players. You can copy your favorite TV shows to a portable media player to enjoy your show at any time and in any place.
- Copy TV Shows to a Portable Media Player Using Windows Media Player
- Open Windows Media Player and create a regular playlist. The playlist should include all of the TV shows you want to copy to your portable media player. You can also include music you want to add to your media player
- Connect your portable media player to your computer via the player's USB cable
- Go to the "Start" screen and scroll to the "Tasks." Select the "Sync" option by clicking it. If this is the first time you copy media from the computer to the media player, you need to click "Yes" to start a new sync relationship when the notification box appears
- Adjust the order of the TV shows on the "manage list" screen by using the up and/or down arrows
- Copy TV shows to your portable media player by clicking the "Start Sync" option. You can click the "OK" in the Sync Progress notification to work with other programs on the computer during the sync operation
- Copy TV Shows to a Portable Media Player Using iTunes
- Connect your portable media player to your computer using the USB cable
- Open the iTunes program on your computer
- Look for the "Source" pane in iTunes and select your portable media player
- Select the "TV Shows" tab near the top of the iTunes player
- Place a check mark in the box next to "Sync TV shows" and choose to sync all TV shows or select certain shows to copy to your media player
- Select the "Apply" button to sync your media player with iTunes to copy TV shows to the media player
- 1 x MP4 Game Player
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x Data Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.76||USD$ 36.85||USD$ 35.94||USD$ 34.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.