Customers Also Bought
- Shock design, the IR USB Wireless Gamepad brings you the thrilling experience of every hit, explosion, and crash
- Good controller with precise and lightning-quick response
- The creative IR USB Wireless Gamepad allows movement possible for your play figures
- Ergonomically designed with high quality material body to provide smooth and comfortable grip
- Easy to install and use with your favorite games
- 2 in 1 of USB and PS II gamepad is wireless
- Supports 7.0 or above versions
- Programmable design, accelerate and eliminate
- Good IR USB Wireless Gamepad with precise and lightning-quick response
- The IR USB Wireless Gamepad will bring you much additional fun
- High quality material makes the IR USB Wireless Gamepad durable and reliable for long time use
How to Select a Gamepad Controller:
- Select a gamepad controller first by the features you are interested in. Today's gamepads come with anywhere from 12 to 20 buttons, as well as triggers and dual analog sticks. Also available is a "rumble" feature, which makes the controller vibrate whenever you fire a weapon or take damage during gameplay
- Select a gamepad based on manufacturer. Logitech, for example, is one of the world's premier peripheral manufacturers, and is well respected in both professional and casual markets. Saitek, too, is known for incredibly precise and dependable peripherals and gamepads. Microsoft, with its XBox 360 design, is also popular
- Pick a wireless gamepad whenever possible. Wireless peripherals limit the number of cords that are draped across your desk. When gaming, nothing is worse than having to move a cord before using the keyboard or mouse, or having your reactions limited by the length of the cords
- Keep your budget in mind when buying a gamepad controller. High-end, rumble enabled wireless controllers are generally more expensive than those that include fewer features
- Choose a gamepad with fully mappable buttons and keys. This allows you to choose which action a specific button will transmit to the game you are playing. For example, you can map jump and fire actions to different buttons or change them around if one way is more comfortable than another
- Read editorial and customer reviews from tech websites like CNet.com (see Resources below). A huge database of product information is available for almost every peripheral currently available on the market
How to Use Gamepads:
- Install the drivers necessary to use the gamepad. These are commonly packaged with the gamepad itself on a CD, but if the CD is lost or otherwise absent, look on the gamepad manufacturer's website
- Connect the gamepad to the computer. Most gamepads are USB-compatible and can be plugged into USB ports, which are usually on the front or rear of a computer tower
- Start the game that you want to control via gamepad and access the in-game options menu. On most games do this by pressing the "ESC'" key, though it does vary
- Use the mouse to click on "Control" or "Advanced Control." Assign actions to whatever button on the gamepad is most comfortable. Do this by clicking on a function and pressing the button you want to the perform the action. An optimal gamepad control configuration should be comfortable and result in little to no need of mouse or keyboard support
- Test the gamepad controls in-game and fine-tune them. Save the game, and the new control setup will be saved along with the usual game data
How to Configure Gamepads:
Configuring Game Console Gamepads:
- Gather any available support documentation for the game system and any games you play. You may not need this, but manufacturer-specific user guides typically provide the most direct advice on gamepad configuration
- Make sure that the game console is properly connected to its power source, screen and all other essential components. Plug in any gamepads that you want to configure
- Turn on the system. If it is an older game system that won't run without a game cartridge inserted, put in a game cartridge before turning it on and skip to the next step. If it is a newer game system with a main menu interface, navigate to the options or settings screen (manufacturer-specific guides may be helpful here). Within the settings screen, look for gamepad configuration settings. Selecting any entry relevant to gamepad configuration should take you to a configuration screen with on-screen instructions. Follow these on-screen instructions to configure the gamepad for the entire system, then proceed to the next step
- Launch the game that you want to play. In older systems, you may just need to insert the game cartridge and turn on the system. In newer systems, you may need to insert a disc and select the game from a main menu screen. When the game starts, look for an options or settings screen in the main menu and select it
- Navigate through the settings screen for entries relevant to gamepad configuration or controls. If you select any of these entries, you should be taken to a screen where you can configure gamepad settings by following on-screen instructions. Unlike when you configured the gamepad through the consoles main menu, any settings you modify here will only apply to gamepad configuration for this particular game
Configuring PC Gamepads:
- Gather any manufacturer documentation and software that came with the gamepad and any games you intend to play using the gamepad. You may not need these, but they might come in handy
- Check to see if there is specific software that came with the gamepad. If there is, click the "Start" button in Windows and browse the program list to see if it has already been installed. If it is already installed, launch the software. Otherwise, insert the disc and install the software, then launch it. If there is no software, skip to step four
- Look for configuration settings in the gamepad software interface. Specific instructions for how to modify these configuration settings should be included in any documentation that shipped with the gamepad, but most software that accompanies these controllers is only for configuration anyway, so this should be fairly straightforward and user-friendly. You may be able to completely configure the controller for your whole PC by using the software, but to be on the safe side, you should check for additional configuration settings in the next step
- Click the "Start" button in Windows and select "Run." Type "devmgmt.msc" in the Run window and click the "OK" button. This will launch the Device Manager. Expand the "Sound, video and game controllers" entry by clicking the plus sign next to it. Locate the gamepad listed in this category, right-click it and select "Properties" from the options that pop up. Check the Properties window for a configuration tab or button; if you see one, there may be additional configuration options available through this interface. Make any desired changes before proceeding to the next step
- Launch a game you want to play using the gamepad. When the software starts, look for an options or settings screen on the main menu. Access this screen and look for a gamepad configuration or controls screen. Follow any on-screen prompts on this screen to configure the gamepad for this software only. Settings made here will not override any general gamepad settings you may have modified in the previous steps
- 1 x Gamepad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.66||USD$ 10.64||USD$ 10.61||USD$ 10.59||USD$ 10.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.