Customers Also Bought
- Shock design, the IR USB Wireless Gamepad brings you the thrilling experience of every hit, explosion, and crash
- Good controller with precise and lightning-quick response
- The creative IR USB Wireless Gamepad allows movement possible for your play figures
- Ergonomically designed with high quality material body to provide smooth and comfortable grip
- Easy to install and use with your favorite games
- 2 in 1 of USB and PS II gamepad is wireless
- Supports 7.0 or above versions
- Programmable design, accelerate and eliminate
- Good IR USB Wireless Gamepad with precise and lightning-quick response
- The IR USB Wireless Gamepad will bring you much additional fun
- High quality material makes the IR USB Wireless Gamepad durable and reliable for long time use
How to Select a Gamepad Controller:
- Select a gamepad controller first by the features you are interested in. Today's gamepads come with anywhere from 12 to 20 buttons, as well as triggers and dual analog sticks. Also available is a "rumble" feature, which makes the controller vibrate whenever you fire a weapon or take damage during gameplay
- Select a gamepad based on manufacturer. Logitech, for example, is one of the world's premier peripheral manufacturers, and is well respected in both professional and casual markets. Saitek, too, is known for incredibly precise and dependable peripherals and gamepads. Microsoft, with its XBox 360 design, is also popular
- Pick a wireless gamepad whenever possible. Wireless peripherals limit the number of cords that are draped across your desk. When gaming, nothing is worse than having to move a cord before using the keyboard or mouse, or having your reactions limited by the length of the cords
- Keep your budget in mind when buying a gamepad controller. High-end, rumble enabled wireless controllers are generally more expensive than those that include fewer features
- Choose a gamepad with fully mappable buttons and keys. This allows you to choose which action a specific button will transmit to the game you are playing. For example, you can map jump and fire actions to different buttons or change them around if one way is more comfortable than another
- Read editorial and customer reviews from tech websites like CNet.com (see Resources below). A huge database of product information is available for almost every peripheral currently available on the market
How to Use Gamepads:
- Install the drivers necessary to use the gamepad. These are commonly packaged with the gamepad itself on a CD, but if the CD is lost or otherwise absent, look on the gamepad manufacturer's website
- Connect the gamepad to the computer. Most gamepads are USB-compatible and can be plugged into USB ports, which are usually on the front or rear of a computer tower
- Start the game that you want to control via gamepad and access the in-game options menu. On most games do this by pressing the "ESC'" key, though it does vary
- Use the mouse to click on "Control" or "Advanced Control." Assign actions to whatever button on the gamepad is most comfortable. Do this by clicking on a function and pressing the button you want to the perform the action. An optimal gamepad control configuration should be comfortable and result in little to no need of mouse or keyboard support
- Test the gamepad controls in-game and fine-tune them. Save the game, and the new control setup will be saved along with the usual game data
How to Configure Gamepads:
Configuring Game Console Gamepads:
- Gather any available support documentation for the game system and any games you play. You may not need this, but manufacturer-specific user guides typically provide the most direct advice on gamepad configuration
- Make sure that the game console is properly connected to its power source, screen and all other essential components. Plug in any gamepads that you want to configure
- Turn on the system. If it is an older game system that won't run without a game cartridge inserted, put in a game cartridge before turning it on and skip to the next step. If it is a newer game system with a main menu interface, navigate to the options or settings screen (manufacturer-specific guides may be helpful here). Within the settings screen, look for gamepad configuration settings. Selecting any entry relevant to gamepad configuration should take you to a configuration screen with on-screen instructions. Follow these on-screen instructions to configure the gamepad for the entire system, then proceed to the next step
- Launch the game that you want to play. In older systems, you may just need to insert the game cartridge and turn on the system. In newer systems, you may need to insert a disc and select the game from a main menu screen. When the game starts, look for an options or settings screen in the main menu and select it
- Navigate through the settings screen for entries relevant to gamepad configuration or controls. If you select any of these entries, you should be taken to a screen where you can configure gamepad settings by following on-screen instructions. Unlike when you configured the gamepad through the consoles main menu, any settings you modify here will only apply to gamepad configuration for this particular game
Configuring PC Gamepads:
- Gather any manufacturer documentation and software that came with the gamepad and any games you intend to play using the gamepad. You may not need these, but they might come in handy
- Check to see if there is specific software that came with the gamepad. If there is, click the "Start" button in Windows and browse the program list to see if it has already been installed. If it is already installed, launch the software. Otherwise, insert the disc and install the software, then launch it. If there is no software, skip to step four
- Look for configuration settings in the gamepad software interface. Specific instructions for how to modify these configuration settings should be included in any documentation that shipped with the gamepad, but most software that accompanies these controllers is only for configuration anyway, so this should be fairly straightforward and user-friendly. You may be able to completely configure the controller for your whole PC by using the software, but to be on the safe side, you should check for additional configuration settings in the next step
- Click the "Start" button in Windows and select "Run." Type "devmgmt.msc" in the Run window and click the "OK" button. This will launch the Device Manager. Expand the "Sound, video and game controllers" entry by clicking the plus sign next to it. Locate the gamepad listed in this category, right-click it and select "Properties" from the options that pop up. Check the Properties window for a configuration tab or button; if you see one, there may be additional configuration options available through this interface. Make any desired changes before proceeding to the next step
- Launch a game you want to play using the gamepad. When the software starts, look for an options or settings screen on the main menu. Access this screen and look for a gamepad configuration or controls screen. Follow any on-screen prompts on this screen to configure the gamepad for this software only. Settings made here will not override any general gamepad settings you may have modified in the previous steps
- 1 x Gamepad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||BYR 215,165.75||BYR 214,674.94||BYR 214,186.37||BYR 213,700.01||BYR 213,215.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.