Customers Also Bought
- Detecting Gas: Carbon monoxide
- Battery: 9V Alkaline battery
- Operating Voltage: AC85-265V
- Alarm Concentration: 150PPM ± 80PPM
- Alarm Output: Sound and flash
- Sensor: Semiconductor
- Dimension: 118.5 x 82 x 43mm / 4.7 x 3.2 x 1.7in (L x W x H)
- It is designed for detecting CO only
- MCU processing adopted
- Supports SMT manufacture technology
- With good stability
- Supports malfunction auto-check indicator
- 9V Battery Back-up - Provides protection during power outages
- With excellent stability and high-sensitivity
- The combustible gas detection to provide the highest level of safety assurance
- Natural Gas Detector is ideal for a tremendous range of uses and is invaluable for safety in many applications
- HM-712CS gas detector can be used in hazardous areas indoors and outdoors, where carbon monoxide gas is produced, stored, used, etc
- The combustible gas detection to provide the highest level of safety assurance .this professional gas detector will be a great tool for you
- The Natural Gas Detector is ideal for a tremendous range of uses and is invaluable for safety in many applications. HM-712CS Natural Gas Detector can be used in hazardous areas indoors and outdoors, where carbon monoxide gas is produced, stored, used, etc
- With excellent stability and high-sensitivity, this Multi Gas Detector provides the highest level of safety assurance. Made of high quality material, the Portable Gas Detector is durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
What Is a Gas Detector?
- A gas detector is a device that can identify the presence of a wide array of gases within a given area
- Their most common uses are to detect gases which may be harmful for humans to breathe, and to detect gases which are flammable or otherwise dangerous
- They can be used across several different industries and are commonly seen in everyday use
Methods of Gas Detection:
- The method of gas detection depends upon the model of gas detector being used. Most detectors use either catalytic sensors or infared sensors
- Regular gas detectors need to be placed as near to the source of gas as possible to achieve an accurate reading. For these devices to work, it is required that the gas pass by the sensors for gas detection to occur. Ultrasonic gas detectors rely on specially tuned microphones which can detect the hiss of a gas leak. Most gas detectors are specially made or calibrated to detect only one specific type of gas. Modern gas detectors often have sensors to detect the presence of a particular gas and also use the aforementioned ultrasonic technology to detect gas leaks
- The majority of gas detectors are powered by battery so it is essential that the user makes sure to test the batteries in the device before proceeding to the test site. Some gas detectors have a backup set of batteries that can be installed and many are also chargeable via a power supply which can be plugged into a wall outlet
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.09||USD$ 21.41||USD$ 20.72||USD$ 19.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.