Customers Also Bought
- Simple installation & high reliability sensor
- Using microprocessor-controlled
- Supports malfunction auto-check indicator
- It can explore natural gas & liquefied petroleum gas
- Supports SMT manufacture technology
- Operating Voltage: AC85-265V
- Working Temperature: 40°F~100°F(4°C ~38°C)
- Working Humidity: 5%~95%RH
- Alarm Mode: Sound and light alarm
- Alarm Sound Pressure: ≥ 85dB(3m)
- Detection Gas: LPG & Natural gas
- Sensor: Catalyst
- Rated Power: 2.5W
- Size: 118 x 82 x 43mm / 4.7 x 3.2 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- Using microprocessor-controlled
What Is a Gas Detector?
- A gas detector is a device that can identify the presence of a wide array of gases within a given area
- Their most common uses are to detect gases which may be harmful for humans to breathe, and to detect gases which are flammable or otherwise dangerous
- They can be used across several different industries and are commonly seen in everyday use
Methods of Gas Detection:
- The method of gas detection depends upon the model of gas detector being used. Most detectors use either catalytic sensors or infared sensors
- Regular gas detectors need to be placed as near to the source of gas as possible to achieve an accurate reading. For these devices to work, it is required that the gas pass by the sensors for gas detection to occur. Ultrasonic gas detectors rely on specially tuned microphones which can detect the hiss of a gas leak. Most gas detectors are specially made or calibrated to detect only one specific type of gas. Modern gas detectors often have sensors to detect the presence of a particular gas and also use the aforementioned ultrasonic technology to detect gas leaks
- The majority of gas detectors are powered by battery so it is essential that the user makes sure to test the batteries in the device before proceeding to the test site. Some gas detectors have a backup set of batteries that can be installed and many are also chargeable via a power supply which can be plugged into a wall outlet
- 1 x Microprocessor Control Gas Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.65||USD$ 14.95||USD$ 14.25||USD$ 13.32||USD$ 13.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.