- Using microprocessor-controlled
- Simple installation & high reliability sensor
- Supports malfunction auto-check indicator
- Supports SMT manufacture technology
- It can explore natural gas & liquefied petroleum gas
- Operating Voltage: AC85-265V
- Working Temperature: 40°F~100°F(4°C ~38°C)
- Working Humidity: 5%~95%RH
- Alarm Mode: Sound and light alarm
- Alarm Sound Pressure: ≥ 85dB(3m)
- Detection Gas: LPG & Natural gas
- Sensor: Semiconductor
- Rated Power: 2.5W
- Size: 118.5 x 82 x 43mm / 4.7 x 3.2 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- With a high environmental adaptability
What Is a Gas Detector?
- A gas detector is a device that can identify the presence of a wide array of gases within a given area
- Their most common uses are to detect gases which may be harmful for humans to breathe, and to detect gases which are flammable or otherwise dangerous
- They can be used across several different industries and are commonly seen in everyday use
Methods of Gas Detection:
- The method of gas detection depends upon the model of gas detector being used. Most detectors use either catalytic sensors or infared sensors
- Regular gas detectors need to be placed as near to the source of gas as possible to achieve an accurate reading. For these devices to work, it is required that the gas pass by the sensors for gas detection to occur. Ultrasonic gas detectors rely on specially tuned microphones which can detect the hiss of a gas leak. Most gas detectors are specially made or calibrated to detect only one specific type of gas. Modern gas detectors often have sensors to detect the presence of a particular gas and also use the aforementioned ultrasonic technology to detect gas leaks
- The majority of gas detectors are powered by battery so it is essential that the user makes sure to test the batteries in the device before proceeding to the test site. Some gas detectors have a backup set of batteries that can be installed and many are also chargeable via a power supply which can be plugged into a wall outlet
- 1 x Microprocessor Control SMT Flammable Gas Detector
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.51||USD$ 24.18||USD$ 22.99||USD$ 21.90||USD$ 20.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?