Customers Also Bought
- Using microprocessor-controlled
- Automatic reset function
- Simple installation & high reliability sensor
- Supports malfunction auto-check indicator
- Supports SMT manufacture technology
- It can explore natural gas & liquefied petroleum gas
- Operating Voltage: DC12V~24V
- Quiescent Current: 50mA@12V；25mA@24V
- Alarm Current: 90mA@12V;45mA@24V
- Alarm Output: Relay output & Sound and Light reported
- Installation: Ceiling Installation
- Alarm Sound Pressure: 85dB / 3 meters
- Gas Type: Natural Gas & LPG
- Probe concentration: 10% ± 5% LEL
- Rated Power: 1W
- Size: 110 x 70 x 40mm / 4.3 x 2.8 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- With a high environmental adaptability
- A smoke detector is a device that detects smoke, typically as an indicator of fire. Commercial, industrial, and mass residential devices issue a signal to a fire alarm system, while household detectors, known as smoke alarms, generally issue a local audible and/or visual alarm from the detector itself
- Smoke detectors are typically housed in a disk-shaped plastic enclosure about 150 millimetres (6 in) in diameter and 25 millimetres (1 in) thick, but the shape can vary by manufacturer or product line. Most smoke detectors work either by optical detection (photoelectric) or by physical process (ionization), while others use both detection methods to increase sensitivity to smoke. Sensitive alarms can be used to detect, and thus deter, smoking in areas where it is banned such as toilets and schools. Smoke detectors in large commercial, industrial, and residential buildings are usually powered by a central fire alarm system, which is powered by the building power with a battery backup. However, in many single family detached and smaller multiple family housings, a smoke alarm is often powered only by a single disposable battery
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide detection:
- Some smoke alarms use a carbon dioxide sensor or carbon monoxide sensor in order to detect extremely dangerous products of combustion. However, not all smoke detectors that are advertised with such gas sensors are actually able to warn of poisonous levels of those gases in the absence of a fire
- Performance differences
- Optical or "toast-proof" smoke detectors are generally quicker in detecting particulate (smoke) generated by smoldering (cool, smokey) fires. Ionization smoke detectors are generally quicker in detecting particulate (smoke) generated by flaming (hot) fires
- According to fire tests conformant to EN 54, normally the CO2 cloud from smoke can be detected before particulate
- Obscuration is a unit of measurement that has become the standard definition of smoke detector sensitivity. Obscuration is the effect that smoke has on reducing visibility. Higher concentrations of smoke result in higher obscuration levels, lowering visibility
- 1 x Networking Type Combustible Gas Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.33||USD$ 9.91||USD$ 9.50||USD$ 8.95||USD$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.