Customers Also Bought
- The gel ink pens have superior smooth writing performance good material
- Simple pen grip design, the rubber on it makes it more comfortable to write
- Best choice for school, office as well as business use
- Writing with this 0.5 mechanical pencil can show your good taste
- The gel ink dries quickly without smearing or blotting on paper
- The soft rubber covers on the grips make you comfortable when you are writing
- Smooth writing performance gives you a good experience you have never had
- Easy to take and use because of its light weight and portable size
- Diameter of Refill: 0.5mm
- With excellent design and good workmanship, these gel pens are sturdy and durable for use
- The portable size and light weight of the roller ball pens make it easy to carry and use
- The pen point of the well-made gel pens can glide effortlessly across the page when you are writing
- The rubber cover on the grips touches soft and comfortable, which can get rid of fatigue from long-time writing
- The refills of the gel pens are easy to take and install, which is convenient for your use
- The excellent gel pens will bring you a fresh writing experience when you write with them
How to Repair Gel Pens
The smooth-writing gel pen may be one of the nicest advancements in modern ballpoint pen technology; it is a great tool for crafting. Unfortunately, this type of pen is also annoyingly prone to problems that interfere with its ability to write. But if you think a malfunctioning gel pen can't be fixed, you're in luck. A few quick fixes with some household tools and items can get your gel pen writing again, whether it's clogged at the tip or suffering from a lack of ink pressure
- Clean the tip of the pen. Your pen may only be malfunctioning because a clog of dried ink is keeping the tiny ball in the tip from rolling. Clean the tip by using a cotton swab soaked in nail polish remover. Try swabbing the tip a few times and testing the pen to see if it's working
- Remove the ink tube from the outer cylinder of the pen. This should be fairly easy to do; most pen tips unscrew like bottle caps. If not, try opening the pen from the back and see if you can pop out the ink tube by pressing it from the back
- Enhance the ink pressure. Cut a small piece of eraser to insert in the ink tube. Use your craft knife to carve a plug small enough to be inserted into the ink tube (it doesn't have to be cylindrical because the eraser is flexible). For best results, start with a plug that's a little too big and shape it down to get it to the right size
- Place the eraser plug in the end of the ink tube. Initially, you should insert it and push it in far enough for it to stay in place on its own. The plug should offer some resistance rather than sitting loosely in the tube, or else it won't be affective
- Test the pen. If it is now writing effectively, reassemble it. If not, try pushing the eraser plug a little deeper into the ink cylinder using the bamboo skewer, then try again
How to Keep Gel Pens from Running Out Of Ink
Gel pens contain water-based gel ink that is opaque and comes in many colors, including black and metallics. Some even have glitter in them. Because the ink is water-based, you can add water to the pen to make the ink last longer, though this step will make the color lighter and the ink less opaque
- Twist open the back of the pen and take the bottom completely off
- Put water in an eye dropper
- Squeeze 1 drop water into the tube of the gel pen
- Blow into the back of the tube as hard as you can. Keep blowing for about 30 seconds to get the ink and water to the front of the tube
- Write on a piece of paper with the pen to test the ink. It may take a little while to get the ink flowing. If the pen is not working properly, add a tiny bit more water and blow into the tube again
- 12 x Gel Ink Pens
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.94||USD$ 11.19||USD$ 10.45||USD$ 9.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.