Customers Also Bought
- This gel ink pen stands for quality of life everlasting elegance
- This gel ink pen is absolutely popular among many people with the simple design and thin shape body
- Water resistant gel pen is suitable for school, office and home
- This gel pen has the smooth, superior writing performance
- Special design makes this gel ink pen elegant and fashion
- This gel ink pen has the soft and comfortable grip
- Length: 14.5cm/5.7in
- Ball Point Diameter: 0.38mm/0.01in
- Cartridge Color: Black
- This gel ink pen is highly attractive to everyone from kids to office workers
- The cute design of this gel ink pen can help your children to like writing
- The compact design and the thin shape is convenient to take
- The cap of this gel ink pen can be treated as an ornament
- This gel ink pen has the superior smooth writing performance
- Color is random in delivery
How to Remove Gel Pen Ink:
Smooth, gliding gel ink is a pleasure to write and draw with as you put pen to paper; however, the fun stops when you accidentally smear gel ink on fabric. Because gel ink has a different composition than ballpoint ink, you must treat a gel ink stain differently. With prompt attention and effort, you can remove or minimize a gel ink stain using common household products
- Measure 1 tsp. of ammonia and 1 gallon of warm water in the dishpan
- Add the recommended amount of laundry detergent for a small wash load to the dishpan
- Swirl the ingredients around slightly to mix them
- Place the stained fabric into the dishpan and push it down beneath the surface of the water. Allow the fabric to sit in the sudsy water for up to five minutes
- Scrub at the gel ink stain with the toothbrush to loosen and remove the stain. Continue scrubbing until you remove the stain completely
- Rinse the fabric under cool water
- Wash the garment in the washing machine using a standard wash cycle and a normal amount of laundry detergent
- Remove the garment when the wash cycle finishes and assess the stain. If the stain is gone, dry the garment in the dryer as usual. If the stain persists, repeat the pretreating process and wash it a second time
Gel Ink Stain Removal:
Gel ink can be sticky and thick, making it hard to get out of clothes, blankets and furniture. Before using any stain removal product or household item, test the colorfastness on an inconspicuous area of the clothing article or piece of furniture to ensure the product does not harm or discolor the fabric
- Dry cleaning solvents can help break down ink stains so that you can wash them away. Sponge or blot dry cleaning solvents on fabric and use a clean white cloth to soak up the ink as it bleeds. For carpet and furniture, mix 1 tbsp. liquid dish soap with 1 tbsp. white vinegar and 2 cups of warm water to wash the stain away after the dry cleaning solvent has broken it down. Dab cold water onto the stain and blot thoroughly to remove the dish soap and vinegar.
- Oxygenated cleaners can help break down many types of stains, including ink stains. Follow the directions on the package for pre-treating clothes and add some of the solution in with your regular detergent to help get gel ink out of clothing and bedding. Most oxygen-based cleaning products can be diluted and put in a spray bottle to be used on furniture and carpets as well.
- Some laundry and household products are made specifically to break down thick, sticky stains like gel ink. Try a product such as Goo Gone, Goop or WD-40 to break down the ink so you can wash it away. Some carpet stain removers work well on ink stains, and most of them can be used safely on cotton and polyester clothes. Use caution when applying harsher chemicals such as those found in carpet cleaners to more delicate fabrics, such as suede and silk
- Many household products can help with gel ink stain removal. If you prefer not to use commercial products, or if you do not have any handy when the stain occurs, try using some environmentally friendly everyday products. Remove ink stains by dabbing them with rubbing alcohol mixed with some dish or laundry detergent. Try mixing cornstarch with milk to make a paste that you can rub into the ink stain. Once it dries, brush it off and launder the clothing item or vacuum the carpet thoroughly. Gel ink stains on suede can often be removed by rubbing them gently with fine grain sandpaper. Dipping a toothbrush in vinegar and working it into the stain can also help remove ink from suede and other fabrics. Toothpaste is a great stain remover and will work on many fabrics to break down ink stains so that you can wash them away
- 1 x Set of Gel Ink Pens(10 Pcs/Set)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.03||USD$ 7.99||USD$ 7.96||USD$ 7.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.