Customers Also Bought
- Heel Height: 5.5cm/2.2in
- Material: Satin
- This latin dance shoes will make you stand out when you dancing
- This latin dancing shoes is easy to match your dress
- The latin dance shoes can show your beautiful legs to others
- Wearing this pair of latin dance shoes will make you enjoy your dance perfectly
- Because of the fine workmanship, the latin dance shoes are design for a long time wearing
Size in Detail:
Size Shoes Width(mm) Shoes Length(mm) Heel Height(mm) Shaft Height(mm) Shoes Height(mm) Sole Height(mm) Foot Length(mm) 33 0 0 55 0 0 0 215 34 0 0 55 0 0 0 220 35 0 0 55 0 0 0 225 36 0 0 55 0 0 0 230 37 0 0 55 0 0 0 235 38 0 0 55 0 0 0 240 39 0 0 55 0 0 0 245 40 0 0 55 0 0 0 250
- There may be certain error of these dimensions
- Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36
- Please note that measurements may vary by size
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
How to Choose Latin Dance Shoes:
- Choosing the right Latin dance shoe can affect your experience in learning, practicing, or perfecting your Latin dancing. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, a supportive and comfortable dance shoe is important to prevent injury or discomfort. The right dance shoes are especially necessary for Latin dance because of the continuous rapid movement of the feet
- Feel the weight of different types of shoes before you try them on. A good Latin dance shoe should be lightweight
- Try on different styles of shoes that you find attractive. Make sure you are wearing the socks or stockings that you will be practicing and performing in. Pull out the shoes that are the most comfortable and work with these. Comfort is the No. 1 thing you want to look for in a shoe. The shoe should be large enough to allow your foot a small amount of wiggle room
- Decide between leather and synthetic. Good quality leathers stretch and mold to your feet but may not breathe very well, whereas synthetic shoes allow the foot to breathe
- Choose shoes with wider straps. Thin straps are likely to over-stretch and do not provide as much support
- Decide whether you want closed or open-toed shoes. Open-toed shoes are better with no socks or stockings and allow more breathing room, but toes can slide forward in them and become uncomfortable. Closed-toed shoes are good for the winter or in dances where feet might get stepped on. The same goes for open or closed heels
- Choose your type of heel for female shoes. In Latin shoes, the heel needs to be thin. Choose a heel you are comfortable in and like how it looks. The average size of a Latin shoe heel is 2 to 2 1/2 inches
- 1 x Pair of Latin Dance Shoes
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.18||USD$ 29.46||USD$ 27.73||USD$ 25.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.