Customers Also Bought
If you can not find your favorite style at our site, please let us know. We are able to customize your dress according to the style you offer to us. In order to make sure the similarity, please offer us at least two pictures including front, back and some detailed pictures.
- Pretty girl's formal wear comes with beautiful pink flower pin at waist
- Flower print design on the skirt makes the designer flower girl dresses pretty and distinctive
- This comfortable and lovely princess flower girl dresses have instant style and lovely appeal
- Wedding flower girls dress with underskirt is fully lined to add fullness
- Back zip closure designs make the princess flower girl dresses easy to wear
- Yarn & satin & lace & polyester materials make the dress soft and durable for your girl's wearing
- Enchanting princess flower girl dresses make the big dream come true for your little flower girl or ballerina
- Gorgeous and lovely princess flower girl dresses are perfect for a pageant or wedding
- Smooth surface will never hurt your girl's skin, good looking and comfortable
- Fashion enough as a perfect gift for someone special or treats for your children
- A best gift for your flower girl to witness the sweet love on the wedding ceremony
- Material: Yarn & Satin & Lace & Polyester
- Color: Pink
- The beautiful pink flower on the waist of the princess flower girl dresses
- The ribbons make the princess flower girl dresses easy to meet your girl's shape
- Princess flower girls dress comes with the round neck, sleeveless, side ribbons, flower and print skirt
How to Measure:
- Have the little angel stand with arms relaxed at her sides in undergarments or fitted clothing
- Measure shoulders by placing the tape measure across her upper back from shoulder to shoulder. Make sure that the tape measure is laying flat against her back
- Measure bust by wrapping the tape measure straight across the top of the bust and widest part of back to form a completed circle. This is the most important measurement of the dress
- Measure waist by placing the tape measure 1-2 inches above the navel and forming a completed circle
- Measure hips by placing the largest part of hips, which is found approximately 8 inches below the waistline
- Now compare the measurements to the dress you'd like to buy. When in doubt go with the bust size, which makes the dress most comfortable and the zipper or lace-up close easily
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only, specific dimension varies from person to person
About Flower Girl:
A flower girl is a participant in a wedding procession. Like ring bearers and page boys, flower girls are usually members of the bride's or groom's extended family, but may also be friends.The flower girl is the picture of innocence as she walks carefully down the aisle, scattering petals as she goes. Everyone in attendance is sure to smile when they catch sight of the flower girl in her formal attire, taking her role seriously. The flower girl is part of a longstanding tradition as part of the bridal party.
- Function: The duties of the flower girl are simple. She is to go before the bride and scatter flower petals to create a fragrant pathway for the bride to walk on. The flower girl is usually dressed in a formal gown that either matches the bridesmaids' dresses or complements them somehow. Many feel the flower girl represents the girlhood of the bride and the innocence and child-like role she is leaving behind. Depending on the bride's wishes, some flower girls simply carry a bouquet or a basket of flowers rather than scatter petals.
- Size: Most flower girls are between the ages of 3 and 7. Because the duties require her to walk down the aisle herself at a steady pace and scatter flower petals, many girls younger than 3 find this too difficult to master. Girls older than 7 or 8 may feel that being a flower girl is too babyish and wish for something more to do, such as being a junior bridesmaid. However, there is no set age limit for a flower girl.
- Considerations: The flower girl should be given an ample opportunity to practice her role. Parents should make sure that she can practice walking down the aisle at the appropriate pace. Many brides give the flower girl a basket of confetti to practice with during the wedding rehearsal so she can accurately gauge how much to drop and when. Depending on the flower girl's age, she can either stand quietly with the other bridesmaids at the end of her walk or be quietly seated with her parents after her big moment
How to Choose a Flower Girl Dress:
- Decide how many flower girls you will have. Some brides have just one, while others invite several little girls to take part in their wedding party. If you have more than one flower girl, take into account their various ages so you can find a dress style that will be available to accomodate their different sizes
- Select a dress that is appropriate for the formality of your event and the season. For instance, a long velvet dress would be just right for a winter evening wedding, while a lacy sundress may be perfect for a daytime summer ceremony
- Browse through bridesmaid magazines and look for photos of flower girl dresses to see what you like and don't like. Some of the options may look like little communion dresses, while others may be just simple sheeth or A-line cuts in solid jewel tones
- Select your bridesmaids' dresses first, if possible, so you can look for flower girl dresses that will work well with the other attire. Some stores sell both adult and toddler size formal attire, so you may be able to get a younger version of the same gown your older wedding party members will be wearing. Check out Ann Taylor, Talbots and J Crew (listed in the Resources section) for dress styles that are suited for a range of child and adult sizes. You can also visit bridal shops like David's Bridal to see what they have that will meet your requirements
- Plan to dress your flower girls in something that looks good with the bridemaids' dresses, but remember that you don't have to have everyone match. Consider using the same color dress for everyone but having the little girls wear a variation of the adult version. For instance, if the bridesmaids are wearing a dark green sleeveless long gown, put the flower girls in a dark green short dress with capped sleeves. This will provide a uniform look with some individuality. Or, let the flower girls deviate by picking a print dress for them to offset the bridesmaids' gowns, or even put the little ones in a contrasting color to really stand out and add a "wow" factor
- Look for dresses that will be practical as well as attractive. Consider how the fabric feels and how constricting the cut is, as little girls like to move around and comfort matters to them. Make sure the fabric won't be itchy against delicate skin and if possible, find something that the little ones will be able to wear again
- Pre-shop on your own to select a few top contenders, then invite the little girls and their mothers to come with you and try on the top two or three choices so you can see how they look. Bring with you all of the accessories you'll need to get the full effect. For instance, bring some pretty hair bows or other hair jewelry, small baskets that you can fill with rose petals and ask the mothers to bring a slip, tights and shoes for the girls to wear with the dress
- Look at a range of stores beyond those that carry formal wear. Department stores often have a wide selection of cute dresses, as do specialty shops. Also look online for more choices, since you can always order these and have them shipped
How to Sew Flower Girl Dresses:
- Meet with the bride to decide what style and color of flower girl dresses she wants. Find out if she's having just one flower girl or more, and how old they are. Find out if the bride wants to help pick out patterns and materials for the dresses, and set a budget and a deadline. Make sure all expectations for the dress or dresses are clear
- Find out what size the flower girls wear. Unlike adult patterns, most children's dress pattern sizes are similar to store bought clothing. You may want to get the child's height and waist measurement to make sure
- Choose a pattern for the flower girl dresses that's appropriate for the age of the flower girls. The dresses should be comfortable, and easy for them to walk in. You may want to choose dress patterns that are no longer than just below the knee, so the flower girls won't trip while walking up the aisle
- Select fabric, and any decorations such as matching ribbon, lace or trim, for the flower girl dresses. You can find ribbon flowers in many fabric stores
- Pick out good quality thread that matches the fabric, as well as zippers or buttons and any other notions you need. Although zippers make dresses easier to change, buttons can be more decorative, and provide a way to add extra detail to the dresses
- Cut out the pattern pieces for the flower girl dress. If you're using the same pattern to make more than one dress, each a different size, cut along the lines for the largest size first. After you cut out the fabric for the larger size, you can cut the patterns smaller. Smooth out any wrinkles in the pattern pieces, using a low-temperature iron if needed
- Follow the pattern directions to cut out the dress pieces and sew them together. You may want to have the flower girls try on the dresses before you hem the skirt and sleeves, to make sure they're the right length
Flower Girl Dress Tips:
- Have you decided on a flower girl for your wedding yet? If yes, it is time to choose her dress, which can actually be a fun time for both of you. After all, next to the bride, the flower girl will be getting a lot of the "ooh's" and "ahh's"
- When choosing a flower girl's dress, begin by checking out boutiques that specialize in children's wedding wear. A regular wedding shop may be able to help, however usually these shops will only adjust adult measurements to fit a small child, which could cause the dress to look disproportionate to the child's body frame
- Although the bride may already have a design in mind for choosing the flower girl's dress, remember that the parents will be paying for it, unless otherwise arranged. Let the flower girl's mom and the flower girl, herself, give opinions to the dress you are looking at and be sure it is in a price range they can afford
- Remember to keep in mind that little girls grow fast, when choosing your flower girl's dress. If you are ordering the dress six months in advance, you may want to add a few inches to the dress, which can then be altered the week before the wedding. Just like with any dress, it will be easier to take it in than adding material to a dress that is too small
- Little girls like to feel like princesses in their dresses. So consider a smaller make to your wedding gown when choosing a flower girl's dress. Traditional flower girl dresses are usually white with full, ruffle skirts underneath to give them the 'bridal' look. Flower accented dresses are also popular among flower girls. Use hoop slips to give them that princess look. Keep in mind the material you are selecting. A soft, silky feel will leave your flower girl less fidgety versus a rougher material that will make them itch and feeling uncomfortable
- When choosing your flower girl's dress, do not forget to find matching accents for her hair. Decide if you want her hair up or down. With either, adding baby's breath and ribbons will give her a beautiful look of enchantment. Also let her parent's know what type of shoe you would like her to wear with her dress. If you choose a shorter dress, close toe or an open sandal, depending on the time of year, would be appropriate. If the dress is long and flowing, covering her feet, think about letting her wear white slippers. This will ensure her comfort and make the event more enjoyable for everyone
- Flower girls add a cute touch to any wedding. Let her carry a beautiful bouquet or throw flower pedals down the aisle as she walks, which is usually the tradition of her role. If the child you choose is too small to walk, decorate a red wagon in a lot of white lace and flowers and let an older child, or bridesmaid pull the wagon down the aisle
- 1 x Girls Dress
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.45||USD$ 25.37||USD$ 24.30||USD$ 22.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?