Customers Also Bought
- This is a pair of reading glasses provided for the olds
- With the help of these reading glasses, the olds can read magazines
- Wearing this pair of glasses, the olds can receive a clearer world
- Made of high quality material, this pair of eye care glasses is durable
- The exquisite design and excellent workmanship make it comfortable for you to wear
- Frame Width: 12.5cm/4.9in
- Nose Width: 2.0cm/0.8in
- Leg Length: 12.9cm/5.1in
- Lens Height: 2.7cm/1.1in
- Lens Width: 4.9cm/1.9in
- This pair of Cheap Reading Glasses helps readers to see clear and reduces reflective glare
- Protect your eyes from dust as well as relieve the eye fatigue with the Reading Glasses
- The exquisite design and excellent workmanship make it comfortable for you to wear
How to Measure:
Eye Tests for Reading Glasses
- Reading glasses correct near vision. Most people start wearing reading glasses around the age of 40 to 45 years, the time when your eyes start to lose some of the ability to focus up close because of the hardening of the lens within the eye. This is called presbyopia, and is different than distance correction (for nearsightedness) or closer-distance correction (for farsightedness).
- Presbyopia literally means "old vision." It is not a disease but a part of the normal process of aging. You can be farsighted, not being able to see things nearby, or nearsighted, not able to see far away, and still need a reading prescription with either type of problem. Some people with presbyopia may only need glasses for reading or close work, with only minor or no distance correction.
- During your vision exam, your doctor will do several tests. Even if you just need reading glasses, your doctor will check your distance vision with the chart on the wall, called the Snellen chart. With each test, the doctor will have you cover one of your eyes, and then the other, and ask you to read the furthest line down on the chart that is clear. The doctor will then use a Near Vision Reading Card, which you will hold in your hand. The Near Vision Reading Card is usually made up of rows of numbers that get smaller and smaller down the card. As you cover each eye, you will be asked to read the clearest line of numbers, usually from the left side of the card to the right.
- The doctor will note how far you can read down the card clearly, and record your preliminary screening. Then you will be tested with an instrument called a phoropter, which is put in front of your eyes and shows you a series of lens choices. The doctor will ask you which of two lenses in each choice looks clearer, making a final determination of your reading correction.
- If you are starting to hold things out further, at arm's length, to read, then it is probably time for you to be checked for a prescription for reading glasses. If you already wear glasses for distance, a reading exam will yield a bifocal prescription.
- The bottom portion of the bifocal is usually written as ADD on the paper prescription. If you do not wear any type of distance correction, the doctor will sometimes write PLANO for the top part of the prescription, and the strength of your reading glasses in the bottom, ADD, section. You may want the whole lens in your glasses to carry your reading prescription. Reading glasses usually have a correction power starting at +1.00 and go up increments of +.25 or +.50.
- Yearly Checkup
- Most doctors recommend an eye exam every one or two years. The tests done during an ophthalmic exam check more than just your prescription. The doctor looks for eye diseases, such as glaucoma, and also checks for other health problems that are visible by looking inside your eyes, such as hypertension and diabetes.
- Many department and drug stores now sell reading glasses with prescription-power lenses. While you may find a pair that works well for you, the prescription will not be as accurate for your particular case as in glasses purchased through a doctor's office, optical chain or lab.
- 1 x Pair of Presbyopic Glasses
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.03||USD$ 13.14||USD$ 12.25||USD$ 11.07||USD$ 11.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.