Customers Also Bought
- Wrist length design, this pair of White Gloves is very stylish and gorgeous
- Made of high quality, these Wrist Length Gloves are soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- Good quality, durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- This pair of Bridal Gloves is designed for any wedding, party, prom, evening out, a must-have for ladies
- This Bridal Gloves is ideal for bridal parties and formal occasions
- One free size fits for most people
- Glove Length: 25cm / 9.8in
- Material: Voile
- Pair of elbow length stretchy satin White Gloves with ruched detail
- This is a lovely pair of formal Bridal Gloves. Made of high quality, soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- These White Gloves are eesigned for any wedding, party, prom, evening out, a must-have for ladies
- These popular Wrist Length Gloves will add a simple touch of elegance to your bridal attire. Glamorous and smooth long ruched gloves made perfect for formal occasions
- Stretchy and easy to put on. Imagine these with your favorite gown. This pair of Bridal Gloves is suitable for many costume ideas including princess, flapper, and diva
- For the ultimate wedding or debutante Bridal Gloves, simply put on, you cannot find anything more elegant and more distinctive
How to Choose Gloves to go with a Wedding Dress:
Once a staple wedding accessory, formal gloves are now considered a optional wedding statement. For some, deciding whether to wear gloves with a wedding dress can be difficult. Here are a few simple suggestions to help you decide.
- Decide how formal your wedding will be and if you want to wear gloves at all. Formal church weddings are more conducive to wearing gloves than backyard weddings
- Pick a dress. Certain dresses look better with gloves than others. Sleeveless and strapless dresses look stunning with long elbow or above elbow length gloves while dresses with short or long sleeves look better with shorter gloves
- Choose gloves that match your dress. If you dress is made of satin, you will want your gloves to be made of satin as well. Your gloves should also match the overall style of your dress. If your dress is ornately decorated you may want to consider having simple gloves to ensure that the focus is not taken off your dress
- Decide how you will accommodate the exchange of rings. Fingerless gloves are often a good choice, since they add a sense of formality while allowing for a simple exchange of the rings. Other gloves can either be slipped off for the exchange or fashioned so that the ring finger is removable. If your ring is large enough, it may be able to slide over the glove
How to Wear Gloves During Your Wedding:
Choose gloves from a variety of lengths, fabrics and ornamentation to add a touch of Victorian elegance to your bridal ensemble.
- Look for gloves that complement, rather than overwhelm, your dress. For instance, pair simple gloves with fancy dresses or fancy gloves with simple dresses
- Match the color of your gloves to your wedding dress - for example, ivory on ivory or white on white
- Choose the glove length, determined by the number of buttons, based on the type of dress worn. For instance, both the 6-button glove, which ends just below the elbow, and the 8-button glove, which reaches the elbow, look best with a short-sleeved gown; the 16-button glove, also known as the opera-length glove, extends to the upper arm and accents a sleeveless or strapless gown. Forgo gloves when donning a long-sleeved dress, or else wear wrist-length gloves
- Slit the seam of a long glove at the underside of the ring finger to be able to slip your finger out during the ceremonial ring exchange - resew the seam after the wedding. If you opt for shorter wrist-length gloves, you can simply remove the glove and hand it to a bridal attendant
- Slip your now beautifully adorned finger discreetly back in your glove, or if you took off the glove completely, leave it off for the remainder of the ceremony
- Put your gloves back on if you have taken them off for any reason, and wear them for your formal photographs
- Keep your gloves off while you're eating and drinking
Tips & Warnings:
- Before the ceremony, practice removing and replacing your gloves until you can do so discreetly - the action should not be added entertainment for the guests
- If your ring is large enough, consider wearing it over the glove
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
Spec Condition New Type Gloves Size 25cm / 9.8in(Glove Length) Washable Yes Color Beige Coating Voile Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Gloves
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.31||USD$ 12.26||USD$ 10.20||USD$ 7.47||USD$ 7.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.