Customers Also Bought
- With ruched, above elbow design, this pair of White Gloves is very stylish and gorgeous
- Featuring high quality, this pair of Ruched Gloves is soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- Good quality, durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- This pair of Bridal Gloves is designed for any wedding, party, prom, evening out, a must-have for ladies
- This pair of Bridal Gloves is ideal for bridal parties and formal occasions
- One free size fits for most people
- Color: Ivory
- Glove Length: 50cm/19.7in
- Material: Satin
- Have a great time wearing these special Ruched Gloves made from good quality material. Breathe well and keep your hands good condition
- The Bridal Gloves are soft to touch and comfortable for long time wearing. Designed for any wedding, party, prom, evening etc.
- These popular Bridal Gloves will add a simple touch of elegance to your bridal attire
- Glamorous and smooth long ruched gloves made perfect for formal occasions. Stretchy and easy to put on. Imagine these with your favorite gown
- This pair of Bridal Gloves is suitable for many costume ideas including princess, flapper, and diva. For the ultimate wedding or debutante glove
- Simply put on, you cannot find anything more elegant and more distinctive
How to Choose Gloves to go with a Wedding Dress:
Once a staple wedding accessory, formal gloves are now considered a optional wedding statement. For some, deciding whether to wear gloves with a wedding dress can be difficult. Here are a few simple suggestions to help you decide.
- Decide how formal your wedding will be and if you want to wear gloves at all. Formal church weddings are more conducive to wearing gloves than backyard weddings
- Pick a dress. Certain dresses look better with gloves than others. Sleeveless and strapless dresses look stunning with long elbow or above elbow length gloves while dresses with short or long sleeves look better with shorter gloves
- Choose gloves that match your dress. If you dress is made of satin, you will want your gloves to be made of satin as well. Your gloves should also match the overall style of your dress. If your dress is ornately decorated you may want to consider having simple gloves to ensure that the focus is not taken off your dress
- Decide how you will accommodate the exchange of rings. Fingerless gloves are often a good choice, since they add a sense of formality while allowing for a simple exchange of the rings. Other gloves can either be slipped off for the exchange or fashioned so that the ring finger is removable. If your ring is large enough, it may be able to slide over the glove
How to Wear Gloves During Your Wedding:
Choose gloves from a variety of lengths, fabrics and ornamentation to add a touch of Victorian elegance to your bridal ensemble.
- Look for gloves that complement, rather than overwhelm, your dress. For instance, pair simple gloves with fancy dresses or fancy gloves with simple dresses
- Match the color of your gloves to your wedding dress - for example, ivory on ivory or white on white
- Choose the glove length, determined by the number of buttons, based on the type of dress worn. For instance, both the 6-button glove, which ends just below the elbow, and the 8-button glove, which reaches the elbow, look best with a short-sleeved gown; the 16-button glove, also known as the opera-length glove, extends to the upper arm and accents a sleeveless or strapless gown. Forgo gloves when donning a long-sleeved dress, or else wear wrist-length gloves
- Slit the seam of a long glove at the underside of the ring finger to be able to slip your finger out during the ceremonial ring exchange - resew the seam after the wedding. If you opt for shorter wrist-length gloves, you can simply remove the glove and hand it to a bridal attendant
- Slip your now beautifully adorned finger discreetly back in your glove, or if you took off the glove completely, leave it off for the remainder of the ceremony
- Put your gloves back on if you have taken them off for any reason, and wear them for your formal photographs
- Keep your gloves off while you're eating and drinking
Tips & Warnings:
- Before the ceremony, practice removing and replacing your gloves until you can do so discreetly - the action should not be added entertainment for the guests
- If your ring is large enough, consider wearing it over the glove
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
Spec Embellishment Bow
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 14.85||S$ 14.85||S$ 14.85||S$ 14.85||S$ 14.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?