Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Gloves Compatibility Women Color Black Material Sheepskin Features Features Wrist length design, very stylish and gorgeous
They can protect your hands and add a new noticeable look
The gloves are easy to wear and suitable for any activity
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Gloves
- Wrist length design, very stylish and gorgeous
- They can protect your hands and add a new noticeable look
- The gloves are easy to wear and suitable for any activity
- Good quality, durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- The gloves are very special and easily calls people's attention
- Material: Sheepskin
- Color: Black
- Wrist length design, these long black gloves are very stylish and gorgeous compared to others
- Characterized by protecting and beautifying your hands, these wrist gloves are perfectly gifts for you
- These sheepskin gloves are the lovely and formal gloves which is good for any parties and formal occasions
- Made of high quality material, these wrist gloves are comfortable and durable to wear and easy to clean
- With the lovely and unique flower style design, cuteness and elegance was added to these wrist gloves
Size in Detail:
Middle Finger Length
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Make Decorative Gloves?
Most people have at least one pair of gloves in their closet. Woolen gloves protect us from cold weather, rubber gloves from dishwashing soap or harsh cleaning products; and leather gardening gloves from scratches. Decorative gloves only have to look great. You can use fabrics such as stretch lace, silk or linen that do not provide protection or warmth to stunning decorative gloves. You can decorate your gloves with a variety of embellishments--buttons, ribbons, studs-- which, in other circumstances, would get in your way. Making decorative gloves is an exercise in creativity and imagination, which only requires basic sewing skills and patience.
Make The Pattern
- Place your right hand, palm side down on a piece of paper, open your fingers as wide as possible, and trace outline with a pencil. Start and end at the wrist bone and draw around and in between each finger. Label this as "right front."Turn your hand so the back of the hand is now on the paper and trace its outline in a similar way, labeling it as "right back." You now have two pieces of the pattern for the right hand. Repeat this for the left hand, labeling the patterns as "left front" and "left back."
- Draw around each outline ¼-inch away from the first line---this is the seam allowance. If you want the gloves to be longer than to your wrist bone, extend the wrist of the outline to the required length. Remember to add the seam allowance to the pattern as well.
- Cut out the four patterns on the seam allowance lines. Place them against your hands to ensure they are the right size.
Making the Glove
- Spread the fabric in a single layer on a flat surface, right side up. Pin the patterns to the fabric. Cut out the four pieces.
- Decorate the gloves. Sew beading or metallic fibers to the back pieces or use fabric paint to add designs or words. Studs or grommets add an urban, industrial look, and buttons around the cuff give your gloves a vintage touch. Add embellishments around the entire wrist of the glove or decorate each finger differently.
- Pin the front and back right-hand pieces to each other with right sides together. Pin the middle of each finger to keep the fabric from shifting. Start at the wrist and sew down one arm, then around each finger, ending up at the other side of the wrist, using a ¼-inch seam allowance. Turn ¼-inch of the bottom edge inside, making the hem. Sew in place. Trim away excess fabric, particularly at the base of the fingers, to reduce bulk.
- Repeat this for the left-hand glove. Sew slowly and carefully along the seams so the fingers of the glove remain even.
- Turn the gloves right side out. Examine the decorated parts of the glove and add other embellishments if you like.
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.83||USD$ 16.30||USD$ 15.76||USD$ 15.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.