Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Gloves Material Polyamide & Fleece Color Black Dimension 8.5 - 10cm/3.3 - 3.9in(Palm Width) Features Features Made of good quality, the winter gloves are durable
The general design of the outdoor gloves is detailed
This pair of cycling gloves is used to protact the hands from cold, win
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Gloves
- Made of good quality, the winter gloves are durable
- The general design of the outdoor gloves is detailed
- The winter gloves are comfortable and warm to wear
- This pair of cycling gloves is used to protact the hands from cold, wind, and evaporative cooling while riding a bicycle
- These warm gloves allow your hands to breath comfortably, keeping you cool and dry
- The cycling gloves are waterproof and prevent rainwater from entering
- Wearing the cycling gloves, your hands will be better protected
- Color: Black
- Palm Width: 8.5 - 10cm/3.3 - 3.9in
- Material: Polyamide & Fleece
- The overall design of the bike gloves is done in detail, which will keep you warm
- With special design, the cycling gloves are prevent rainwater from entering
- Made of good quality, the gloves are tough and wearable
- Sports outdoor gloves fit perfectly for you and they are waterproof
- The gloves can protect your hands and prevent your hands from being hurt
What Are the Benefits of Bicycle Gloves?
Whether you are a competitive cyclist preparing for a race, a mom or dad out riding bikes with the kids or have taken up cycling as a way to get into better physical condition, selecting the proper equipment helps make your riding experience better. All riders know the the importance of wearing biking helmets, but are often unaware of the many benefits gained from wearing a good pair of bicycle gloves
- Comfort is an important issue for cyclists, whether they are taking a quick ride around the block or enduring hours of riding in a long distance bike race. Wearing a pair of cycling gloves keeps hands dry and warm during rainy or cold weather rides. Well-fitted gloves allow the biker to maintain the proper grip and work the break and shifters with ease during damp or freezing conditions
- Cycling is sometimes a dangerous exercise and falls are to be expected. Padded cycling gloves provide a protective covering to the hands that keeps cuts and scrapes to a minimum during a hard fall on pavement or gravel. Blisters are another issue that cause pain and discomfort while riding. Blisters occur when the unprotected skin of fingers and palms rubs against the metal handlebars. Wearing cycling gloves prevents the development of blisters
- The proper grip allows a biker to have the best control over his bike. Dry hands are essential for establishing a firm grip on handle bars. Keeping a strong grip is difficult during hot, humid weather when bare hands are covered in sweat and it is nearly impossible to maintain a good grip on metal handlebars during rainy weather. Bicycle gloves keep riders' hands dry and allow them to achieve a proper grip in any weather condition
Control and Shock Absorbtion:
- Cycling is seldom a smooth experience and riders often find themselves pedaling through rough terrain and along rocky paths. Wearing a good pair of biking gloves allows a rider to maintain control of her bike during the rough ride. Cyclists often experience aches and pains in their arms and shoulders after a long, bumpy ride. Wearing padded gloves helps absorb the shock impact cyclists experience when biking along difficult roads and paths
- After a long day of riding, many cyclists experience an uncomfortable numbness of the hand and palm, often referred to as cyclist palsy. Numbness occurs when too much pressure has been applied to the sensitive nerves in the palm of the hand. Wearing cycling gloves with a gel padding in the palm cushions the hand and aids in the prevention of cyclist palsy
How to Clean Bicycle Gloves:
Bicycle gloves are not a clothing item that can afford to go unwashed. On top of their intended use, they often serve as tissues, sweat absorbers and bacteria collectors. However, because a good pair of gloves can be a bit expensive, some cyclists are afraid to just toss them in the washing machine. Here are some washing instructions that will keep your cycling gloves looking and smelling fresh
- Turn your gloves inside out and put them on your hands
- Wash your hands as you normally would, using antibacterial hand soap. Spend several minutes thoroughly scrubbing the seams and corners of the gloves
- Turn the gloves back the right way and squeeze until no more water can come out
- Lay the bicycle gloves flat on a towel to dry
- Rub a couple drops of leather conditioner into the outside of the gloves
- Fasten the Velcro on the gloves
- Wash them in the washing machine, using cold water
- Alternatively, you can soak the gloves overnight in a container of warm soapy water
Tips & Warnings:
- Be careful to fasten the Velcro strips if you're washing the gloves with other clothing, as they will damage the other clothes
- Avoid putting your gloves in the dryer
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.61||USD$ 11.19||USD$ 10.77||USD$ 10.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.