Customers Also Bought
- Completely portable, it can let you work almost anywhere
- Power and durability to get the job done in industrial applications
- Fast, easy start up with push button piezo ignition
- Instant glue flow cut-off reduces dripping
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Its heating system develops heat quicker and holds the temperature for smooth, consistent bonding
- The high volume melt chamber makes for quick and steady application, while the clutch mechanism prevents glue buildup and the check valve controls glue flow
- Heavy duty electric glue gun with convenient trigger feed
- Fold-out stand for safe, handy storage while in use
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency: 50H/60Hz
- The glue gun is durable and easy to use
How to Use a Glue Gun:
- Plug the glue gun into an electrical outlet. Make sure it is placed in a secure place, away from flammable items. As the glue gun heats up, a little bit of glue might drip from the end so you won't want to leave it on a wood table or on carpet
- Insert a glue stick into the back of the glue gun. If the glue gun already has a glue stick in the chamber, keep a second one in reserve nearby
- Gather the materials you want to glue together. Hot glue works exceptionally well on thick fabrics, dried flowers, Styrofoam, wood and plastics. Since it leaves a thicker residue, it is not the best choice for thin papers, fabrics and ceramics
- Check to see if the glue in the gun has melted by squeezing the trigger slightly and touching the tip to a test piece of paper. If the glue comes out easily, the glue gun has heated up fully. If the trigger is hard to pull, wait a minute more for the gun to heat more completely
- Pick up the glue gun and squeeze the trigger slightly while you draw a thin line on one side of the item to be glued
- Immediately place the other object to be glued on the glue line, pressing firmly
- Hold the two pieces together for about 15 seconds. Test to see if the item still holds when you remove one hand
- Let the item set for a few minutes in order to "cure." Once the glue has dried fully, use a fingernail to scrape away any of the excess glue
How to Clean a Glue Gun:
- Unplug the hot glue gun. Prop up the stand carefully. The stand is located at the front of the gun, near the nozzle
- Stand the gun up on a heatproof surface during the cooling session. When the gun is completely cool, proceed. Thirty minutes is ample time to allow the gun to cool down
- Remove two fabric-softening sheets from the package. Stack them on top of one another
- Wipe down the gun handle, nozzle and barrel with the dryer sheets. Continue to wipe until the glue residue is gone. Toss the dryer sheets away. The glue gun will be free of glue
Tips & Warnings:
- Put the finished item in the freezer for a few moments. The stray strings of hot glue will freeze and become brittle and can then just be brushed off
- Do not touch the hot glue or the area of contact (such as on fabrics). You can sustain deep burns through felt or fabrics
- 1 x Hot Melt Glue Gun
- 1 x Power Cable
Spec Power Rating 60W
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.33||USD$ 16.21||USD$ 15.08||USD$ 13.59||USD$ 13.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?