Customers Also Bought
- Auto Calibration to assure the accuracy
- Auto linear compensation: this advanced software program enhances the precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of transducer
- Use ? and ? keys to make a quick adjustment for the sound velocity/thickness and a quick recall to the stored data
- Coupling status indication: Observing the coupling icon to learn if the coupling is accomplished or not
- 10 thickness measurement storage and recall function available, which facilitated the height work or working in wild area
- Sound velocity measurement: with a given thickness by a sample hardware to measure the sound velocity, which avoid the further conversion or consultation of the table
- 12 sound velocity for different material which also adjustable
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off mode designed to conserve battery life
- More than 10000 times long life keys
- The unit has a special memory that retains all of its setting even when the power is off
- LCD Digital display: 4 digits
- Minimum display unit: 0.1mm
- Working frequency: 5MHz
- Measurement Range: 1.2~225.0mm (Steel)
- Minimum limit for Tubes measurement: ?20 x 3mm (Steel)
- Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1 mm) (H denotes the measured thickness)
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000~9999m/s
- Measuring Sound Velocity with a given thickness
- Measuring Range: 1000~9999m/s
- When the given thickness over 20mm, the accuracy is ±1%; when the given thickness less than 20mm, the accuracy is ±5%
- Operating Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Operation Current:
- Normal Operation Current ?50mA
- With Backlight turn on current ?120mA
- Stand-by Current: ?20 µA
- Size: approx. 72 x 146 x 29mm (2.83 x 5.75 x 1.14inch)
- Weight: approx. 202g (7.12oz) (Batteries and probe included)
Sound Velocities of Common Materials Material Velocity (m/s) Material Velocity (m/s) Aluminum 6320 Acetate Resin 2670 Zinc 4170 Phosphor Bronze 35830 Silver 3600 Turpentine 4430 Gold 3240 Glass 5440 Tin 3230 Incoloy Alloy 5720 Iron/Steel 5900 Magnesium 6310 Brass 4640 Monel Alloy 6020 Copper 4700 Nickel 5630 SUS 5790 Steel 4330 (mild) 5850 Acrylic Resin 2730 Steel 330 5660 Water (20°C) 1480 Titanium 6070 Glycerin 1920 Zirconium 4650 Soluble Glass 2350 Nylon 2620
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 63.35||USD$ 61.00||USD$ 58.66||USD$ 55.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.