Customers Also Bought
- Fully sealed goggles can protect your eyes by filtering out harmful sun rays
- Protect your eye from dust, sun rays damage as well as reduce the eye fatigue
- Fully sealed goggles are lightweight, impact resistance, stability, distortion, high flexibility, not easy to break
- The glasses are the latest must-have accessory for the outdoor activities
- Material: Plastic & Iron Plated & Artificial Leather & Sponge & PC
- Fully Sealed Goggles can protect your eye from dust, sun rays damage as well as reduce the eye fatigue
- Outdoor Goggles are lightweight, impact resistance, stability, distortion, high flexibility, not easy to break
- The glasses of the protective goggles are the latest must-have accessory for the outdoor activities
How to Wear Goggles With a Half Helmet
Considerably less sturdy than a full-face helmet in the event of an accident, the "shorty," or half helmet, protects portions of the rear and top of the head. Providing only the minimum coverage generally allowed by U.S. law, many cyclists opt to reinforce their overall safety by adding goggles for the sake of eye protection. However, choosing the right pair of goggles that fit snugly behind the helmet and do not impair vision can be a challenge.
- Stand in front of the mirror so that you are able to clearly see your face and shoulders.
- Slide the goggles over your head by pulling gently at the strap and lowering them until they sit correctly on your face. Place the nose guard in position and remove any loose hair from the goggles. Tighten the goggles by pulling on the rear strap and repositioning the buckle.
- Release the chin-piece on your half helmet and lower the helmet onto your head and goggles. If your goggles interfere with the visor of the helmet and prevent it from lowering completely onto your head, you will need to purchase a new pair for optimal fitting. Tighten the chin of the half helmet while watching your reflection in the mirror to ensure that the full head has been covered.
- Test your visibility and comfort by moving your head from side to side and looking in various directions. Ensure that both the helmet and the goggles are snug and secure and do not shake or wiggle as you move. Double-check that there are no blind spots in your vision.
- 1 x Outdoor Fully Sealed Goggles
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.68||USD$ 6.33||USD$ 5.98||USD$ 5.51||USD$ 5.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.