Customers Also Bought
- Ideal for mid to high handicapper
- This soft golf balls provide the perfect balance of breakthrough distance and control
- Its high speed multilayer construction provides maximum distance performance and a more penetrating ball flight
- Easy to clean and easy to use, this soft golf balls are durable and light weight
- The softer core formulation provides unparalleled tour feel and the softer urethane cover generates more short-game spin for precision control and aggressive shot-making
- Hardness: 70
- These golf balls are for those players who need a slightly lower trajectory or perhaps already have an ideal trajectory but are seeking longer distance
How to Choose Golf Balls:
- Check out the basics of a two-piece ball. It is less expensive, usually hard and constructed of a cover molded over a big rubber core
- Check out multi-layer balls. They are more expensive, softer and constructed of a soft core surrounded by a hard mantle overlayed by a soft cover
- Look into the differences between golf ball coverings. Surlyn covered balls are hard and difficult to scuff or cut. Urethane is easier to cut and scuff, but it has more feel
- Think about what you want from a ball. A hard ball with a surlyn cover has low spin and provides extra distance. A soft ball with a urethane cover has high spin and provides extra control. The soft ball also give you more hook and slice with less distance. Different dimple patterns can also influence the flight of the ball, high or low
- Examine how the cores, covers and dimple patterns can be combined to produce hundreds of slightly different golf ball flights
- Choose a two-piece ball if you're trying to break 90. There is no reason to spend between $40.00 and $50.00 for a premium multi-layer ball, unless you simply want to play the ball the pros play
- Choose a two-piece ball that "feels good." Check the "Probable Golf" article that catalog's these balls and their prices. The only way you will know how a ball feels is through trial and error. The "Golf Digest" article cited in "Probable Golf" demonstrated little difference between supposed "clunkers" and new balls, so how a ball feels is as valid a criteria as any other
- Choose a multi-layer ball if you are trying to consistently break 80. These balls are being changed constantly. Any golfer who plays in the low 70s might consider investing in a practice session using a launch monitor, a driver, wedge and a variety of balls. Touring pros use these sessions to "match" balls to their equipment and swing. "Golf Illustrated" often publishes articles about the newer multi-layer balls
- 10 x Outdoor Sport Golf Balls
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.96||USD$ 14.46||USD$ 13.96||USD$ 13.30||USD$ 13.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.