Customers Also Bought
- 1# Wood Golf Club: Titanium Alloy
- 3# 5# Wood Golf Club: Aluminum Alloy
- Iron Golf Club: Stainless Steel & Carbon
- Putter Golf Club: Zinc Alloy & Carbon
- Bag: PU Leather
- Cut through thick rough and glide smoothly OVE tight fairways
- Slightly larger head size increases effective hitting area
- Internal weighting system gives the mens golf club set more stability on mis-hits
- A new folded round geometry repositions square mass into a round format for workable distance and control
- Ultra lightweight shaft power through speed and stability
- The mens golf club set is designed for maximum grip on the top half, and fantastic feel on the bottom
- Let your Junior get started on the right foot to a game that will last a life time
- With three wood golf clubs, nine iron golf clubs, one putter, the mens golf club set is suitable for any occasion
- High quality, delicate design, this mens golf club set will help to express your personality
- Show your mien on the course with this complete golf club set
Size Reference Table:
Golf Club Set
- A golf club is used in the sport of golf to hit a golf ball. Each club is composed of a shaft with a lance (grip) and a clubhead. Woods are mainly used for long-distance fairway or tee shots; irons, the most versatile class, are used for a variety of shots; putters are used mainly on the green to roll the ball into the cup
- Golf clubs are used to play a round of golf, under the rules of golf, must have no more than 14 clubs. While the variation of clubs differs between golfers, a full set typically consists of a driver, two fairway woods (generally 3- and 5-woods), a set of irons from 3 to 9, a pitching wedge, a sand wedge, a putter, and one more club of the player's choice. Many players opt to avoid the long irons (that many find difficult to hit) and replace them with more forgiving clubs, like hybrids, although a small number of players choose to carry a 2-iron rather than a third wood
- Woods are long-distance clubs, meant to drive the ball a great distance down the fairway towards the hole. They generally have a large head and a long shaft for maximum club speed. Recently manufacturers have started using materials such as carbon fiber, titanium, or scandium. Even though most "woods" are made from different metals, they are still called "woods" to denote the general shape and their intended use on the golf course. Most woods made today have a graphite shaft and titanium, composite, or steel head
- Irons are golf clubs with a flat angled face and a shorter shaft than a wood, designed for shots approaching the green or from more difficult lies such as the rough, through or over trees, or the base of hills. As with woods, "irons" get their name because they were originally made from forged iron. High-loft irons are called wedges. The higher the number gets on the scale, the lower amount of angle difference from 90 degrees
- Hybrids are a cross between a wood and an iron, giving these clubs the wood's long distance with the iron's familiar swing. These clubs generally are used instead of high-numbered woods and/or low-numbered irons, though some manufacturers produce entire sets of hybrids or "iron replacements" that incorporate hybrid design to add distance and forgiveness to a player's entire set of irons from 1 to pitching wedge. Most hybrids take the place of an iron, but the hybrid is easier to hit than its respective iron
- Putters are a special class of clubs with a loft not exceeding ten degrees (except chippers), designed primarily to roll the ball along the grass, generally from a point on the putting green towards the cup. Contrary to popular belief, putters do have a loft (often 5 degrees from truly perpendicular at impact) that helps to lift the ball from any indentation it has made. Newer putters also include grooves on the face to promote roll rather than a skid off the impact. This increases rolling distance and reduces bouncing over the turf
- Another variation of the putter, called the chipper, has a similar look, feel and general construction as a "normal" putter, but with a much higher loft, often 30-45 degrees. It is used to lift the ball over or out of the rough or fringe and onto the green with a motion similar to a putt. It can also be used for "lagging" (a putt made on the green from long distance for the sole purpose of setting up the ball for an easier second putt)
- 3 x Wood Golf Clubs
- 9 x Iron Golf Clubs
- 1 x Golf Putter
- 1 x Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 448.27||USD$ 436.44||USD$ 424.62||USD$ 408.85||USD$ 408.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.