Customers Also Bought
- Include 1 wood golf club, 1 iron golf club, 1 push golf club and 1 golf bag
- High quality golf club set ensures it more durable for long time using
- Internal weighting system gives club more stability on mis-hits
- A new folded round geometry repositions square mass into a round format for workable distance and control
- This golf club set has a graphite shaft with complete logos and is clearly marked
- Built-in extreme weighting technology helps maximize center of gravity, producing shots that come off the club face with extreme velocity
- Slightly larger head size increases effective hitting area to this golf club set
- Removable weighting system allows you to change your launch angles from high to low and set up for a neutral, fade, or draw trajectory
- 1# Wood Golf Club Material: 420CC 10.5 ° Aluminum Alloy
- 7# Iron Golf Club Material: Stainless Steel & Rubber
- Putter Golf Club Material: Zinc Alloy & Steels & Rubber
- Bag Material: PU leather
- Golf Club Color: Silver
- Golf Bag Color: Black & Orange
- High quality golf club set
- Unique head design to this putter golf
- The details of this golf club
How to Grip a Golf Club:
- Step 1: Note that these directions are for a right-handed golfer - reverse the hands in the steps if you are left-handed
- Step 2: Put on a golf grip if the club doesn't already have one
- Step 3: Place the golf club head down on the ground, as if you were ready to hit the golf ball
- Step 4: Release your right hand so that only your left hand is holding the grip
- Step 5: Adjust the club so that the grip is not in your palms but in your fingers
- Step 6: Adjust your left hand so that your thumb is heading straight down the golf grip. The point at which your thumb meets your hand should sit on the very top of the club
- Step 7: Place the grip in the fingers of your right hand
- Step 8: Notice the small vertical crease in your right palm near your wrist. Place the crease over your left hand. They should fit perfectly
- Step 9: Pretend you are pulling a trigger: Place the index finger and thumb of your right hand on the grip. Notice the V where the thumb and finger meet. That angle should be pointing to your right shoulder
- Step 10: Make sure your right thumb is not running straight down the club but instead is pointed slightly toward your right shoulder
- 1 x Wood Golf Club
- 1 x Iron Golf Club
- 1 x Push Golf Club
- 1 x Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 138.56||USD$ 135.22||USD$ 131.89||USD$ 127.44||USD$ 127.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.