Customers Also Bought
- Made from sheepskin for matched feel, performance, comfort and durability
- Designed with the velcro, it's easy to wear
- Genuine sheepskin provides ultra-grip performance and club control
- Pre-rotated finger design promotes natural closure of your hand
- Its ergonomically designed motion zones provide optimal flexibility for better fit, comfort and performance
- Resists rain and perspiration to dry soft and retain gripping properties
- Material: Sheepskin & Fiber & Jeanette
- The across air holes provides added comfort and support when the you are playing
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
Suitable for Children(Year)
How to Choose the Best Golf Glove:
- Always try on a glove before you buy it, as sizes can vary just like clothes sizes vary among manufacturers and from batch to batch
- Decide which fabric suits you best: leather or synthetic. Leather gloves are usually more expensive, because the fabric breathes, has a finer grain, and often feels more comfortable. Fashion gloves are available in a variety of designs and mesh fabrics that circulate air and allow the hand to get some sun. Other types of fashion gloves are UV-protective. Rain gloves, sometimes called foul-weather gloves, are also good to have in your bag for playing in wet conditions. Often, players wear two gloves in inclement weather to keep their hands warm and dry and to ensure a no-slip grip
- Choose the glove size that fits most comfortably on your hand. Adjust your glove for comfort. Recreational golfers often adjust and re-adjust the Velcro (or snap) fastener on their glove repeatedly before swinging, trying to find the most comfortable tension, especially as the glove stretches when warm and shrinks when cooled down. The best way to find just the right fit is to fasten your glove snugly when your hand is clenched into a fist
- Gently press the leather around your fingers for a snug, but not constricting fit. Your golf glove should feel like a second skin, taut across the palm. Avoid pulling the glove from the cuff. Just smooth it across your palm
- Prolong the life of your golf glove by letting it dry in a smooth, flat position, with the thumb tucked under like when packaged new. Many players store their golf gloves in their golf bags inside the original glove packaging when not in use, a good habit to get into. Hanging your wet glove from your bag or draped over a club in between uses will stiffen the fabric into an odd shape, which will feel uncomfortable the next time you put it on
- 1 x Pair of Professional Breathability Holes Fiber Sheepskin Children's Golf Gloves
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.78||USD$ 32.90||USD$ 32.03||USD$ 30.86||USD$ 30.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?