Customers Also Bought
- Conveniently you can clip to your waist, clip to your golf bag, carry in your pocket or store in your golf bag
- The imprint side counts the 1st thru 9th hole and the bag tag side counts the 10th thru the 18th hole
- Rotary scoring wheel embedded design, not easily damaged
- If you like playing a few rounds of golf but struggle to keep track of your score then you really need this handy little clicker counter which scores a hole in one for practicality
- Useful for counting your strokes and putts as you travel around the golf course
- Fashionable design will attract many attentions
- Let you keep score very easily
- Each hole is counted separately
- Great gift for forgetful golfers
- Material: Environmental Plastic
- 18 Holes Roundness Golf Scorekeeper
Golf Scoring Methods:
- Keeping score in golf is not as easy as it seems. In addition to requiring absolute honesty, you have to have a friendly but authoritative touch when keeping track of your playing partners' scores. If you have questions you should ask them, but you must make the effort to keep track of the swings that your playing partners have taken
- This is the most basic way score is kept in a golf match. You simply record each player's score for each hole and then add them up at the 9-hole mark and the 18-hole mark (the end of the round) to get the scores. The player with the lowest score wins the match or tournament
- Match play is older than medal play and this works best when you are playing against one player or your and another player are taking on another pair. In match play, score is totaled after a hole. If player A or Team A took 5 shots to put the ball in the hole and Player or Team B took 8 shots, then the A group gets a plus-1 on the scorecard. If the B group shoots 4 on the second hole and the A group shoots 5, then the match is now even because the B-group won the hole and gets a plus-1. It doesn't matter that the A group won its hole by three strokes and the B group won its hole by 1. The match continues in this manner until one group is ahead by more holes than there are left to play. If the A group is plus-3 going into the 15th and it wins that hole to go plus-4, the match is over because there are only three holes left to play
- After writing down your playing partners' names on the scorecard, write down their handicap index number. That figure is issued by the United States Golf Association (USGA) after a player has turned in 10 scores in a golf season. After an 18-hole round, the scorekeeper will total the scores and then subtract the handicap index from the gross total. The player with the lowest net score wins the tournament
- 1 x 18 Holes Roundness Golf Scorekeeper with Keychain
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.59||USD$ 6.58||USD$ 6.57||USD$ 6.56||USD$ 6.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?