Customers Also Bought
- This golf tee makes a perfect corporate golf gift
- It is also an ideal birthday gift for golf players
- A matching golf ball is also available
- You can never have too many golf tees, and these are easy to use and easy to find
- The Rubber Golf Tees are made of durable, high quality rubber that stands up to repetitive use
- Protect your golf ball very effectively
- Material: TPR & Rubber
- Height: 85mm / 3.4in
- Protect your golf ball very effectively
- One pack contains 10 golf tees
How to Buy Golf Tees:
- Buy a very small number of tees of varying heights from 2 1/4 inches to 3 1/4 inches (4 inches if you have a driver with a tall club head)
- Go to a local driving range where you can hit the ball off the ground instead of a mat. Bring along a black Sharpie marker, new tees and a small bag
- Buy a bucket of golf balls to hit on the range. Take out three to five tees
- Draw a half circle around the center of a golf ball with the marker
- Tee the ball up on one of the new tees with the black line parallel to the ground and facing the club head when you swing
- Hit the ball and watch the ball flight
- Check the club face of your driver to see where the ball contacted the club. If you like the results of the hit and the mark is in the sweet spot of the club, put the tee in the bag. If you broke the tee, mark the head of the tee and put it in the bag
- Continue marking golf balls, hitting them from the tee and putting good tees in the bag. Go through the same process with each length of tee
- Look at the tees that consistently let you hit the sweet spot on your driver. Note the various lengths to determine which length works best for you. If there is no clear choice, keep hitting until you determine which length is best
- Buy several varieties of tees at the ideal length to hit with the driver to find a wood, plastic, brush system or other material you like to use
How to Clean Golf Tees:
Golf tees are not terribly hard to clean, but the proper method depends on the tee's material. Golf tees are usually wood or plastic, and some have a rubber tip or even nylon bristles. Other tees, including biodegradable tees, are also available. Naturally, biodegradable tees won't hold up to cleaning very well. But you can clean all other types of golf tees, making them look nearly new -- perhaps not "straight out of the bag" new, but new enough.
- Clean plain plastic tees by soaking them in warm water with a few drops of liquid soap. If the tees are grass stained, add a bit of laundry detergent to the water.
- Remove each tee from the water. Rub them with a sponge and dry them with a microfiber towel.
- Scrub soil and stains from wooden tees, using a washcloth and mild soap. Dry with a towel. Stubborn stains may be removed by rubbing dry baking soda on the tee, followed by a damp -- not wet -- cloth
- Add a little liquid soap to bristle-headed tees and brush with a toothbrush. If the whole tee is plastic or rubber, you can soak it first in warm water to loosen the dirt.
- Attack dirt on rubber-tipped tees using a soft cloth, warm -- not hot -- water and a little soap
- 10 x Golf Tees
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.45||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.33||USD$ 5.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?