- With a push of the button the divot tool files into action
- Stick it into the grass and it becomes a handy ledge to hold your club handle
- Also features a stroke counter and ball marker
- Five function golf divot repair tool ball maker
- The product is the same as shown in the picture
- All of our products are brand new-never used or displayed
- Pocket Golf Divot Repair Tool and Ball Marker
- Golf is one of the top leisure-time activities played throughout the world. Millions of dollars are paid to the top professionals in the sport every year, but golf is more of a participant sport. Many busy working men and women find that golf is the perfect way to wind down after a long day or week of work. Some people enjoy playing with their wives and children while others play the game to escape family pressure. Golf is a game of skill, coordination, vision and execution. Few reach the heights of legendary professionals like Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer, but most who play the game find something very satisfying about the game that keeps them coming back for more
- The game of golf was invented in Scotland sometime around the middle of the 15th century. The idea was simple: Take a club and swing it at a ball and drive it toward a hole. Count the number of strokes it took to get in the hole and then pick up the ball and move on to the next hole. The game grew in fits and start for its first 300 years. Scots continued to play it, but the ruling royalty issued several bans along the way because the game took away much of the vital area that was needed by Scot archers. Those bans were difficult to enforce since there were so many that seemed to enjoy it. Finally, in 1744, the first rules of the game were written in Edinburgh and the game eventually expanded across Europe and then around the world
- The name golf tells us that while the Scots were the ones who popularized the game, they may have gotten help in the invention of the game from the Dutch. The two were trading partners in the 15th century and the Dutch played many games involving sticks and balls. They had a game called "kolf" which translates into club, the instrument used to propel the ball. The Dutch game was all about hitting the ball from one point on an open field to another; the Scots clearly improved matters by digging a hole and making sure the ball went in it
- Whether golf is truly a sport or whether it is merely a game can be up for debate, but it has many benefits. Some of them are physical because a player who walks a 6,500 to 7,000-yard course is getting exercise that he wouldn't be getting elsewhere. The golfer is also out in nature and enjoying several hours of play. This should have a soothing effect on most participants. The game also brings out the competitive instincts in many individuals who otherwise wouldn't have a chance to complete. This applies to many golfers who may have been competitive athletes in their teens and early 20s but no longer have the opportunity to compete athletically in sports like football, basketball, baseball or soccer. Many find the game mentally challenging as well. It's one thing to hit a golf ball from the tee to the fairway to the green and then sink a putt. That's a fairly simple premise that most golfers would like to follow on a hole-by-hole basis. But what happens when a golfer hits a shot that grows askew? The golfer needs to get creative and perhaps inventive about the kind of shot he will hit to get out of trouble. This type of creativity shows that a golfer can think on his feet and this can translate to other areas of his life as well
- The biggest misconception about golf is that it is a game for the very rich and elite among us. There is no question that there are many well-to-do people willing to pay large amounts of money to country clubs that offer them fine dining, great lounging facilities, a social life and a beautiful venue to play golf. But it's also true that there are many "public" golf courses that require nothing more than a fee to play a round of golf. Some of these public courses are among the most challenging and picturesque in the nation. Playing a round at a public course can cost between $15 and $150 per round, depending on where the course is located and its popularity. Typically, a round of golf will cost a golfer about $30 for greens fees (the cost of play) and a cart to negotiate the 18 holes. In the United States, there are more than 16,000 golf courses and more than two-thirds of them are open to the public
- Golf is a game that requires a serious time commitment over the course of a day, a year and perhaps a lifetime. A full 18-hole round of golf can take 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours of time. That is clearly a large portion of any day. However, it is not enough. If a golfer wants to improve as she plays the game, she must commit time to practice and then play additional rounds. Most golfers believe that at least 2 to 3 rounds of golf per week in addition to practice are needed in order to make significant improvement. Some golfers may not be interested in shooting even par--considered a great score for amateurs--and are merely satisfied to be outside on a beautiful day. Those players don't have to play three times a week. But if a golfer wants to get better at her chosen sport, she needs to practice and play regularly
- Golf is played with a variety of clubs that are designed to hit the ball varying distances with many different styles. A golfer will use a driver (also known as a No. 1 wood) off the tee of a par 4 or par 5 hole to get the most distance. However, that club ensures the least accuracy, so another golfer might choose another club that provides less distance but more accuracy (perhaps a 5 wood). Learning and understanding the nuances of each club is each player's responsibility as he plays more golf. Learning these differences makes almost any regular player an expert. Experience is a great teacher. Many players want to get out on the course and rip long drives off the tee so they swing as hard as they can to manufacture a tremendous shot. However, the harder one swings the more likely a mistake will be made. Expert golfers know that the key to hitting the ball well is a consistent swing that is reasonably paced. You don't have to hit it hard to make it go far. The key to distance is clubhead speed at impact with the ball and tensing up one's muscles in order to hit the ball a long way will often create the opposite result. Relax and employ a smooth swing to get better distance. No matter how well any golfer hits the ball, the key to scoring is the play around the green. A player uses shorter clubs like a 9-iron or a pitching wedge to put the ball close to the hole when off the green and then a putter to put the ball in the hole when on the green. Pitches and putts are often delicate strokes that are quite difficult to master. However, spending time at the driving range and the practice putting green can turn any average golfer into a good one
- 1 x Golf Divot Repair Tool Ball Maker
General Model PJ-363 Brand Gaopin Spec Condition New Type Golf Tool Ball Maker Color Black Features Features With a push of the button the divot tool files into action
Stick it into the grass and it becomes a handy ledge to hold your club handle
Also features a stroke counter and ball marker
Five function golf divot repair tool ball maker
The product is the same as shown in the picture
All of our products are brand new-never used or displayed
Packaging Package Included 1 x Golf Divot Repair Tool Ball Maker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||R$ 25,92||R$ 25,17||R$ 24,45||R$ 23,78||R$ 23,15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.