Customers Also Bought
All Winner A10 Cortex-A8, 1.2GHz; GPU: Mali-400
8 Inch (4:3)
800 x 600
Support TF card up to 32GB
Front camera, 1.3 Megapixels
Support Flash 10.3
TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2â¦
Email and Browser
Yes, built in
Not built in, support external 3G dongle: HUAWEI1750, E220, E161, E261; ZTE MF80, MF637U
Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese
Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmailâ¦
210 x 154 x 13mm
1 x MINI HDMI port 1 x MINI USB port 1 x 3.5mm port
1 x Charger(2.5mm, 5V, 2A) 1 x USB cable 1 Manual,1 Earphone
- This tablet computer owns 800 x 600 resolution touch screen
- With the latest Android 2.3 OS which support most of popular software
- Ultra-thin body and 4:3 large screen of this tablet computer make it fashion and stylish
- 8 inch capacitive touching screen makes you operate easily
- You can use USB Micro SD ,and also supports up to 32GB
- Online audio, video & TV function make the life full of entertainment
- This best tablet computer supports internal stereo speakers
- Android tablet computer is the best gift for your family or friends
- This tablet computer is with 8 inch capacitive touching screen which is clear and easy to operate
- This tablet computer is with many functions, for example, gravity sensor, video, camera, music, Ebook
- With large screen, this Android tablet computer will show you pictures and menu clearly
- It supports many languages, such as, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, etc
- The use of pre-pixels camera, you can easily own composition, tap the screen on the shutter, you can shoot, camera parameters in a variety of options available to achieve a variety of shooting
- And photography as simple, just tap the screen toggle button on the video camera, immediately switch to filming the camera function, tap the button video recording can be
- Thousands of miles away to distant friends and relatives or lovers, face to face to say hello, show a smile! No communication barrier, with the camera, between the two can pick up WIFI wireless network by using chat software barrier-free communication
- Large-scale 3D game play smooth, easy
- They live entertainment from video playback, chat communications, financial planning, electronic office, casual games, sports, sports, current events information, photo photography, education, reading, online shopping, security, word translation. . .
- At the same time can be vertical, horizontal view
- Reduce and enlarge any page
- MOMO8 built a business version of the original 360-degree gravity sensors, gravity sensors, you can operate the system, browse the web, view photos ... will not affect the angle of body rotation angle. Also, you can easily play nowadays almost all of the cool sense of gravity to support the game, should be such as racing, ball games and other types of classes
- MOMO8 Business Edition, with multiple touch points, so that your fingers touch, finger on the screen will zoom in on the opening and closing the screen, page zoom, a variety of two-finger tap gesture
How to Configure a Tablet PC
- Tablet PCs have many configuration settings that are not available on regular PCs. You can calibrate the pen with your screen. You can change if or when the computer should display the text input panel. Some styli come with an extra button that can be configured to perform any task you assign to it. The tablet PC pen can even be configured for left hand or right hand use. All of these configurations and more are located within the Windows Control Panel
- Click the "Start" menu
- Click "Control Panel."
- Click "Tablet PC Settings." You can configure all of the settings that are unique to a tablet PC from this menu. If you do not see this menu, try switching to "Classic view" or select "Show all control panel items
- Click "Calibrate" toward the middle of the screen. This menu calibrates the screen with the pen. You will be asked to use the pen to touch several cross hairs as they appear in different places on the screen
- Click the "Buttons" tab at the top of the window. This menu allows you to change the functions of your tablet PC's buttons. Any button can be changed by selecting it from the menu, clicking "Change" and delegating a new task to the button
- Click "Other." The first part of this menu allows you to choose if you want to use the tablet PC with your left or right hand. Menus will display in the opposite direction of the hand chosen, making them easier to see on a tablet
- Click the "Go to Pen and Touch" link. This first menu allows you to change what the computer should do based on your actions with the pen. Click any of the actions in the selection box and then "settings" to change these actions
- Click the "Flicks" tab at the top of the screen. This menu allows you to change whether or not you wish to use navigational flicks with your tablet PC. Navigational flicks allow you to navigate the web or other Internet Explorer windows by flicking the pen or your finger in a certain direction. You can also select how sensitive the computer should be to your flicks. If it takes two or three flicks for the computer to react, you can change the sensitivity to "relaxed" to improve performance
- Click the "Handwriting" tab at the top of the screen. If you want the computer to learn your handwriting as you use it, leave "Use automatic learning" checked. If you do not want it to store data about your handwriting, choose the "Don't use automatic learning" option
- Click the "Touch" tab at the top of the screen. This menu lets you add and change how the computer reacts to touch. Select an action you want to change and click "settings." Click "OK" to close this menu
- Click the "Go to Input Panel Settings" link. This menu allows you to change how the text input panel reacts to virtually everything you do with it. You can select where it should appear on the screen, when it should open, if it should or should not guess what word you are writing, and even where the insert button appears on the screen
- Click "OK" twice to save your settings. Your tablet PC is now completely configured
- 1 x Tablet PC
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Earphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 120.37||USD$ 116.12||USD$ 111.88||USD$ 106.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.