Customers Also Bought
- This Feather Quill Pen comes with a heart shaped pen base
- Made from genuine goose quill, this Feather Quill Pen is 100% brand new and high quality
- The Feather Quill Pen is slim and compact
- Symbolizing beauty and prosperity
- You will love its smooth writing experience
- This Goose Quill Pen comes with 5 pen nibs and one bottle of ink
- This Feather Dip Pen writes well. Fairly easy to use
- Color: Red
- Pen Material: Goose Feather & Metal
- Base Material: Resin
- Size: 360 x 40mm / 14.2 x 1.6in (L x W)
- The first look at this goose feather quill pen gift set
- This wonderful Feather Quill Pen will inspire anyone to write like Shakespeare or even Harry Potter
- This unique Feather Quill Pen set is made from genuine goose quill, comes with a bottle of ink, pen holder and 5 pen nibs
- Simply trim the end at an angle to make your own old-fashioned ink pen
- This Goose Quill Pen will make a wonderful and unique gift for weddings, christenings, formal ceremonies and forever keepsakes. You will love its smooth writing experience
- The fine details of the quill pen
- Packed in a antique gift box
- It has a natural curve that feels good in your hand
- Beautiful heart shaped pen base will give you a feeling of texture
- Skillfully and sturdy hand-cut nib design
- Highly decorated quality cast construction with various scrolls, markings, and vines or flowers
How to Write With a Quill Pen:
A quill pen is made from a bird feather and was invented in ancient times. It led to the creation of the fountain pen in the 1800s. Artists use quill pens in their drawings because they create a unique-looking stroke. Others use them for handwriting because they like the way it makes their handwriting look. Writing with a quill pen can be tricky until you get used to it.
- Use very light pressure when writing with a quill pen. You must use much less pressure than you usually apply when writing with a ballpoint pen
- Trim the feathers of your quill pen so they do not obstruct your grip. Proper grip is necessary to write well with a quill pen
- Purchase calligraphy ink, usually found at an art store, to use with your quill pen. India ink is too sticky and won't flow well
- Write on flat rather than textured paper. Textured paper is too difficult to use until you get used to it
- Recognize handwriting with a quill pen is very different than handwriting with a ballpoint pen. It's like painting narrow lines. It'll probably look much different than your normal handwriting and you'll have to practice to get used to it
- Sharpen your quill pen . Using a small, sharp knife, cut a small piece from the outside edge of the nib at an angle. After the nib is sharpened several times, it's worn down and you must get a new quill pen
- 1 x Quill Pen
- 5 x Pen Nibs
- 1 x Bottle of Ink
- 1 x Pen Holder
- 1 x Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.12||USD$ 30.38||USD$ 28.63||USD$ 26.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.