Customers Also Bought
- With imported high quality swan feather, a sense of softness is given to you when you touch the quill pen
- Pretty and stylish engraved flower pattern gives special taste to the quill pen
- The color of the ink will not fade easily and no volatilization problem with it
- Glorious, retro and classic are well combined with our quill pen
- Good writing effect will be provided to you with our personalized pens
- The feather pen can be a fine decoration for you to put in your room
- Pen Feather Material: Swan Feather
- Grip & Pen Nib Material: Metal
- Feather Length: 27.0-29.0cm/10.6-11.4in
- Ink Bottle Size: 6.0 x 3.5 x 6.0cm/2.4 x 1.4 x 1.4in(L x W xH)
- A quill pen, five pen nibs, a bottle of ink with a stylish exquisite box are all contained with the pen set
- Coated with metal material, the nib provides you fluent writing
- Special taste is endowed to the pen because of the retro, luxury and glorious engraved pattern
- The shape of the feather will be well kept after long time using
- The printed map with words on the box gives extra taste to the pen as a whole
- The bottle of the ink is also stylish and shining
How To Hold a Quill Pen
Quill pens are made of feathers. The ends are trimmed to a fine point and hardened by plunging the ends into hot sand after being cut. Scribes take special care to make sure their quill is just right. Writing with a quill requires the right kind of ink, a soft hand and patience. If you want to learn how to write with a quill, learn how to hold it first
- Pick up the quill. Balance the feather in your hand. Make sure none of the soft parts of the feather are near the tip of your pen
- Hold the quill in your hand as you would hold a ballpoint pen
- Draw on the back of your nonwriting hand. Without using ink, lightly make circles on the back of your hand. When you can make small indentations on your hand without scratching, you are holding the quill with the proper pressure
How to Write With a Quill Pen
A quill pen is made from a bird feather and was invented in ancient times. It led to the creation of the fountain pen in the 1800s. Artists use quill pens in their drawings because they create a unique-looking stroke. Others use them for handwriting because they like the way it makes their handwriting look. Writing with a quill pen can be tricky until you get used to it
- Use very light pressure when writing with a quill pen. You must use much less pressure than you usually apply when writing with a ballpoint pen
- Trim the feathers of your quill pen so they do not obstruct your grip. Proper grip is necessary to write well with a quill pen
- Purchase calligraphy ink, usually found at an art store, to use with your quill pen. India ink is too sticky and won't flow well
- Write on flat rather than textured paper. Textured paper is too difficult to use until you get used to it
- Recognize handwriting with a quill pen is very different than handwriting with a ballpoint pen. It's like painting narrow lines. It'll probably look much different than your normal handwriting and you'll have to practice to get used to it
- Sharpen your quill pen. Using a small, sharp knife, cut a small piece from the outside edge of the nib at an angle. After the nib is sharpened several times, it's worn down and you must get a new quill pen
- 1 x Quill Pen
- 5 x Pen Nibs
- 1 x Bottle of Ink
- 1 x Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.37||USD$ 22.43||USD$ 21.49||USD$ 20.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.