Customers Also Bought
5Inch Touch Screen Display Car GPS Navigation Systems Built-in 2G
- This 5inch Bluetooth TFT touch screen GPS navigation has high resolution, so you can read the screen easier
- A simple pattern and touch screen make this elegant GPS navigation easy to use
- The Bluetooth car GPS navigation has digital photo frame, ebooks, flash play and music play functions
- This is a rich featured car GPS navigation and media system, and we recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience
- With unbelievable feeling of route guide and video enjoyment, this GPS navigation will surely help you a lot
- You can enjoy safe and relaxed driving with this touch screen GPS
- The Bluetooth GPS navigation system features with high-accuracy display, which is endurable for longtime use
- It will plot a route, give spoken turn-by-turn directions, and display the route as you go
- The USB port and power switch are on the side of this touch screen GPS
- Designed with compact and concise, this touch screen GPS navigation is portable for you to install in your car
- Street names and traffic information can be announced by your device, so you can focus on the road ahead easily
How to Use GPS With Touch Navigon:
- Navigon touch GPS systems are an excellent way to navigate from one location to another with relative ease. A GPS, or global positioning system, is a device that uses the device's relative point of latitude and longitude and uses it to navigate to another point of interest on the map. With a touch screen, entering information into the portable GPS system is simple and easy to use for everyone
- Press the "Power" button on the top of the device to turn the machine on. Allow the device to load to the home screen
- Select the "New Destination" tab on the home screen to navigate to a new address. Enter in the state, city, street number and street name when prompted to do so on-screen. To type, simply select the number or letter needed. Press the "Enter" button after entering any prompt
- Select the "My Destinations" tab from the home screen to select any destination that you have already navigated to. This ensures that you do not have to enter in the same address multiple times
- Select the "Take Me Home" tab from the home screen to navigate from your current location to the set home address. If you are using the system for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your home address using the same process in Step 2. The system will always remember your home address after this point, so you don't ever have to type it in again.
- Click "Show Map" on the home page to show the map of your current location and the road as you move along in your journey
How to Clean a Germin GPS Screen:
- The Germin GPS is a portable navigation unit. Used to help drivers find their way, one of the Germin's most useful features is a color touch screen that makes accessing directions and digital maps fast and easy. Over time, repeated contact with the screen can leave the display looking dirty and smudged. The accumulation of dust and grime not only reduces the visibility of the information on the screen, it also decreases the responsiveness of the unit. To extend the life of a Germin, the screen needs to be cleaned regularly
- Turn the Germin off. It is easier to see fingerprints, dirty streaks and smudges on a dark background. Remove the unit from its case, if it has one, and detach the Germin from its mount, so it will be easier to manipulate
- Moisten a soft cloth with distilled water or non-ammonia-based window cleaner. Do not spray the liquid directly on the screen; apply it to the cloth. Add just enough liquid to make the cloth damp, rather than wet. Alternatively, you can purchase cleaning products that have been specifically formulated for use on electronic equipment such as touch screens or LCD screens. Choose a clean, lint-free fabric -- do not use paper towels, as they are abrasive and can damage your Germin screen
- Press the damp cloth against the screen, and rub lightly. Move your hand slowly across the screen using a steady up-and-down motion, until you have removed the fingerprints, smudges, oils and dirt from the screen's surface. Pay particular attention to the corners of the Germin, as this is where dust tends to accumulate
- Wipe the Germin gently with a dry, soft cloth to remove any excess moisture and help prevent streaking
- 1 x GPS Navigation System
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Base Support
- 1 x Instruction Book
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 6315||JPY￥ 6072||JPY￥ 5828||JPY￥ 5504|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.