Customers Also Bought
- CPU: MTK ARM11 533MHZ CPU
- GPS Module: SiRF ATLAS-4 Dual-Core Inside .(SiRF is the most used and famous GPS technology company brand)
- SDRAM: 64M
- Fingertip Touch Screen: Yes
- Display: 5" TFT True Color LCD Touch Screen 480 x 272
- Choose 2D or 3D Map: Yes
- Antenna: Built-in patch
- Card Slot: TF card
- Video Formats: WMV, AVI, ASF
- Audio Formats: WMA, MP3, WAV
- Picture Browse: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- E-book: Read txt
- Cold Acquisition Time: Approximate 45 seconds
- AutoLocate: Approximately 2 minutes
- Update Rate: Once per second, continuous
- GPS Accuracy: Position - Less than 10 meters (33 feet), 95% typical velocity - 0.1 meters per second steady state
- Routes: Automatically calculated
- Voice Navigation: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Vehicle Power Cable: Input 12V Output 5V/1.5A
- Languages of the Device Menu: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Russian, etc.
- Built in rechargeable lithium battery
- We will preload your countries' map according to the address you left in paypal payment
- 5inch SD Card Car GPS Navigator, great for guiding your way
- Great in entertainment, make your driving time more interesting with this Touch Screen car GPS Navigator
- With Bluetooth function, the 5in Car GPS Navigator provides great convenience to you
- The Touch Screen Car GPS Navigator features 5.0" TFT LCD high-accuracy display, which is endurable for long time use
How to Buy a GPS for a Car:
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems makes TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
How to Use a GPS Car Navigation System:
These instructions describe a GPS (Global Positioning System) car navigation system in which your commands and directions from the system are verbal and the names of the street you're traveling on and the name of the street you'll turn on appear on the system's CD player display. The system described here is the Eclipse Commander.
- Start the engine, and insert a map disc CD-ROM into the CD player's CD slot.
- Follow the voice instructions of the Commander.
- Say the word "Navigator" before each command.
- Spell the street name, address or name of the point of interest you want to go to. The Commander will respond, "Are you at (Street Name)?"
- Say, "Yes." The Commander will begin its directions.
- Say, "Navigator next." The Commander will tell you how far to drive until the next turn.
- Drive the route. After making the turn, say, "Navigator next." The Commander will tell you how far you will have to drive to the next turn.
- Repeat until you reach the destination. You can request the Commander to give the previous instruction by saying, "Navigator previous." And you can ask the system to repeat a direction by saying, "Navigator repeat."
- Say, "Navigator next," when you reach the destination, and the Commander will say, "Goodbye," and shut off.
Tips and warning:
- If you want to change your destination midway through, say, "Navigator new route." The Commander will ask you to enter the new starting point.
- Say, "Navigator no turn," if a turn is blocked off. The Commander will calculate a new route. This will take a few seconds, and then it will provide you with verbal directions.
- Say, "Navigator detour," if you come upon a detour. The Commander will say, "Did you say, 'Detour?' "Say, "Yes." Commander will ask, "Are you still on (Street Name)?" Say, "Yes." Commander will calculate a new route and begin giving you new verbal directions.
Special Product Notes:
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience.
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Germin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, we provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. We provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. We cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- 1 x Media Player
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Car Charge
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 55.46||USD$ 53.82||USD$ 52.19||USD$ 50.01||USD$ 50.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?