Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: 5.0 Inch touchscreen GPS navigator with multimedia features
- Screen Resolution: 480 x 272
- Menu Icons: GPS, Music, Video, Photo, Ebook, Bluetooth, Games, Tools, Settings, GPS Info
- CPU Processor: Atlas IV
- Time Accuracy: 100Ms
- Position Accuracy: Up To 3m
- Antenna: Built-in
- Battery: Yes (Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 2-3 hours (active); 3-5 days (standby)
- OSD Menu Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Greek (Note: Actual GPS voice and display languages depends on your GPS software package)
- Advanced GPS functions
- 5.0 Inch Touchscreen
- Built-in 2GB Memory Card
- Multimedia player
- FM transmitter
- Internal: 64MB
- External: Built-in 2GB Memory Card(supports up to 32 GB)
Onboard Buttons / Slot:
- Power ON/OFF
- SD Card Slot
- Mini USB Connector
- Front Side MIC
- Headphones Socket (3.5mm)
- Pen Stylus Slot (Stylus included)
- Operating System: WIN CE 6.0 (compatible with all major GPS software packages)
- Interface: Touch Screen
- GUI Interface: YES - 3D type
- Voice: YES
- MP4 Player File Formats: MP4, MPG
- MP3 Player File Formats: MP3, WMA
- Photo Viewer File Formats: BMP, JPG
- Ebook Reader File Format: TXT
- Pair (then use FM Transmitter to output caller to FM radio/speaker)
- Dial, Disconnect
- Call Records
- Great in entertainment, make your driving time more interesting with this Touch Screen GPS Navigator
- With Bluetooth function, the Multimedia Car GPS Navigator provides great convenience to you
- With the adjustable mounting bracket for maximum viewing comfort, the car GPS navigator can be fixed well
- The Multimedia Car GPS Navigator features 5.0" TFT LCD high-accuracy display, which is endurable for long time use
How to Buy a GPS for a Car:
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems makes TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
How to Use a GPS Car Navigation System:
These instructions describe a GPS (Global Positioning System) car navigation system in which your commands and directions from the system are verbal and the names of the street you're traveling on and the name of the street you'll turn on appear on the system's CD player display. The system described here is the Eclipse Commander.
- Start the engine, and insert a map disc CD-ROM into the CD player's CD slot.
- Follow the voice instructions of the Commander.
- Say the word "Navigator" before each command.
- Spell the street name, address or name of the point of interest you want to go to. The Commander will respond, "Are you at (Street Name)?"
- Say, "Yes." The Commander will begin its directions.
- Say, "Navigator next." The Commander will tell you how far to drive until the next turn.
- Drive the route. After making the turn, say, "Navigator next." The Commander will tell you how far you will have to drive to the next turn.
- Repeat until you reach the destination. You can request the Commander to give the previous instruction by saying, "Navigator previous." And you can ask the system to repeat a direction by saying, "Navigator repeat."
- Say, "Navigator next," when you reach the destination, and the Commander will say, "Goodbye," and shut off.
Tips and warning:
- If you want to change your destination midway through, say, "Navigator new route." The Commander will ask you to enter the new starting point.
- Say, "Navigator no turn," if a turn is blocked off. The Commander will calculate a new route. This will take a few seconds, and then it will provide you with verbal directions.
- Say, "Navigator detour," if you come upon a detour. The Commander will say, "Did you say, 'Detour?' "Say, "Yes." Commander will ask, "Are you still on (Street Name)?" Say, "Yes." Commander will calculate a new route and begin giving you new verbal directions.
Special Product Notes:
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience.
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Germin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, we provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. We provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. We cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- 1 x 5inch GPS
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Car Charge
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.34||USD$ 35.18||USD$ 34.01||USD$ 32.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.