Customers Also Bought
7 inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator with Bluetooth AV-IN Wireless Camera
- Primary Function: 7 Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Bluetooth, FM transmitter and Wireless rear view camera
- Display: 7 Inch Touchscreen (Resistive)
- Precision of Location: Less than 10m
- Antenna: Internal GPS Antenna
- Battery: 1100mAh rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 100 minutes active; 72 to 100 hours sleep time
- DC IN: 5V Mini USB
- Built-in Speaker: Yes, 1W speaker
- FM Transmitter: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 2.0
- Wireless Camera Support: Yes, Via AV-IN
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- FM Transmitter: 89.00 MHz to 108.00 MHz
- Power Supply: Wall power adapter, car cigarette lighter adapter, internal li-ion rechargeable battery
- OSD Menu Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Romanian, German, Finnish, Polish, Slovakia (Note: Actual GPS voice and display languages depends on the GPS software you install)
General GPS System Specifications:
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- CPU: MediaTek MT3351
- Frequency: 468 MHZ
- DDR SDRAM: 64 MB
- Operating System: Microsoft WinCE 5.0 core version
- GUI Interface: YES
- Voice: YES
- Maps: via Micro SD card
- Operating System: Compatible with all major GPS software packages
On Board Buttons and Slots:
- Power On/Off
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Mini USB Slot
- 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Video Formats: ASF, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, FLV
- Audio: MP3, WMA
- Picture Formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF
- E-Book: TXT
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- Internal - 128 MB
- External - Free 2GB Micro SD Card (Supports up to 16GB Not Included)
Rear View Camera:
- Anti Fog Function
- Image Chip - VC 1/3
- Image Sensor - CCD
- Viewing Angle - 120 Degrees
- 2 Built-in infrared Lamps
- 6.8G anti-vibration performance
- IP66 Waterproof Level
- Video Frequency Input - 1.0Vp-p75 Omiga
- Power Supply - DC 12+/-6v
- 200mA transmitting frequency - 2414 MHZ
- Working Temperature: -10 to +60 Degrees Celsius
- Resolution 420 TV lines
- Transmission - 100 meters non-obstacle signal
- GPS Navigator - L:200 x W:150 H:90 (mm)
- Wireless Rear View Camera - L:260 x W:33 x D:33 (Lens = Diameter: 24) (mm)
- Unbelievable feeling of route guide and video enjoyment
- Video playing, audio playing, picture viewing, E-book reading and so on
- High-resolution screen that will be bright and easy to read
- A simple pattern that will be easy to use
- A fast processor for rapid recalculation
- Navigation Major Function
- Portable car GPS Navigator can guide you through unfamiliar areas; suggest an alternative route around rush hour traffic
- Includes a rear view camera
- Pairing your cell phone is a breeze
- Comes with Bluetooth and FM transmitter
- IP66 Water proof rear view camera for reversing
- MIC Located in the front of the 6 inch touch screen GPS navigator
- Simply connect this GPS navigator to your computer and transfer your music files or GPS software (GPS Software not included)
- Full touch screen control, operate the GPS unit with your fingers
- 6inch Bluetooth Wireless Camera HD Touch Screen GPS Navigator, multifunctional, great use
- The Bluetooth GPS navigator is with high-resolution screen that will be bright and easy to read
- The car GPS navigator is with a wireless camera, more safe to back a car
- The touch screen GPS navigator provides unbelievable feeling of route guide and video enjoyment
How to Buy a Car GPS Navigator:
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems makes TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience.
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Germin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, our site provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. And our site provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. Our site cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- 1 x Media Player
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Wireless Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 59.02||USD$ 56.97||USD$ 54.92||USD$ 52.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.